Video Norwich City v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

coop

Fuck me the defending is shocking no pace no tracking back.Bidwell strolling allowing there man to run past and put it in an empty net.Need to go back to the old 442

stupot07

Fuck me the defending is shocking no pace no tracking back.Bidwell strolling allowing there man to run past and put it in an empty net.Need to go back to the old 442
The third? He came from central midfield, not one player tracked him back. Not bidwells man.
d612d70acc6c1dcd3c8d0a3ab6c3ca8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

where was Bidwell for the 2nd goal ran back when ball was nearly in net shocking,
We had possession, he was high and wide to create width and space as he's been instructed to. He actually busts a gut to sprint to get back. It was Rose giving the ball away cheaply thay was the issue.
29f3b73e9a2195a2bbb36ee894df2b62.jpg

SAJ

We had possession, he was high and wide to create width and space as he's been instructed to. He actually busts a gut to sprint to get back. It was Rose giving the ball away cheaply thay was the issue.
29f3b73e9a2195a2bbb36ee894df2b62.jpg

Not only did Rose give the ball away if you follow Rose he jogs back the ball is played inside and Rose is still jogging but now behind the player.

Brighton Sky Blue

Being so sloppy in possession has been a consistent theme across all the games. Keep needlessly giving the ball away and you can expect to be under pressure more often and have fewer chances at the other end. The question is why, and it seems a combination of players not being where the ball carrier expects and the ball carrier himself thinking too much on autopilot.

Oh yeah and SHOOOOOOT

Grendel

So Bidwell blamed when actually he wasn’t at fault

ProfessorbyGrace

I still cannot fathom why McFad’s goal was disallowed?

Offside before Bidwell hit the bar? Because Walker was not interfering with play when McFad smashed it in.

ProfessorbyGrace

We did seem to create a couple of chances in that first half, it just appeared that the execution was sloppy. Like Walkers shot across the goal and Dabo’s scuffed through pass for Walker.

Defensively, pfft, well. I’m not going there.

Users who are viewing this thread