Monday 22nd August, 2pm: 22/23 Season Ticket Holders with 800+ points

Tuesday 23rd August, 10am: 22/23 Season Ticket Holders with 500+ points

Tuesday 23rd August, 2pm: 22/23 Season Ticket Holders

Wednesday 24th August, 10am: General Sale

Sky Blue Harry H

Sensible by the club.

Gutted can't go, as I'm ferrying my son to a gig he is performing in 🎸🎺🎼

torchomatic

Can't get mine. Keep getting a card authentication error. Happening to others too apparently.

tskezz

Got mine fine, but I've had the card issue in the past seemed to be no reason for it ether as it worked before and since.

torchomatic

Will just keep trying. I'm at work so can't get over to the ticket office from Warwick.

Macca1987

Bought three of our four season ticket holders, no problem with card, went to buy the fourth later as they decided they wanted to go now, card kept crashing with all the same details. Had to use another card in the end and it went through smoothly

torchomatic

I kept getting that. Rang the ticket office in the end, bought it over the phone. I've sent an email to the club with a photoshot of the error. Apparently they will pass it on to ticketmaster. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Got mine now. I sent a screenshot of the error to them too.

steveo1987

The lad and myself, £48, expensive but needs must, offset by my Hull tickets being £25 for the two of us.

Gleneagles65

It’s a lovely City if you have time on your side to explore. Great drinking dens too, Coach and Horses near the train station or the Murderers in the city centre are cracking pubs and friendly too.

The Great Eastern

It’s a lovely City if you have time on your side to explore. Great drinking dens too, Coach and Horses near the train station or the Murderers in the city centre are cracking pubs and friendly too.
Spoons on Riverside is decent and away fan friendly the last time I went. No away colours allowed though.
Agree about both the Murderers and the Coach and Horses if you want a decent pint. Murderers also known as the Gardeners Arms depending on which direction you approach the pub from !

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Why can I only buy one ticket and not 2 next to each other? My old man wants to tag along.

torchomatic

No tickets have arrived yet though. Not sure what to do now.

I saw something on Twitter today about collecting at Norwich ticket office. We got ours over a week ago. Not received Luton or Brum yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread