Match Thread Northampton v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 28th Jan (3 Viewers)

6 Generations

This will be abandoned.

These have to be idiots who are acting independently from the recognised bodies.

This could really be the end in terms of battling survival

Otis

What is the point of disrupting this game?

Can someone please tell me what is the point?

Nick

Administrator
No doubt there will be outrage if these pricks get banned from a Wembley trip as well with the Trust coming on giving them advice on how to not get banned.

How does that same SISU out flag keep getting on the pitch for invasions? Why aren't they banned?

Don't give a fuck what Fisher says, ban them all.

NorthernWisdom

Come on you lot, some right wet blankets here talking about people being arrested and banned. Some relevant symbolism in protest at Northampton.

Yeah. Appreciate I'm not there(!) but if you're going to protest it has to have an impact. It won't please everyone whatever you do, but has to make an impression and... Northampton was always going to be a game for attention, wasn't it?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No doubt there will be outrage if these pricks get banned from a Wembley trip as well with the Trust coming on giving them advice on how to not get banned.

How does that same SISU out flag keep getting on the pitch for invasions? Why aren't they banned?

Don't give a fuck what Fisher says, ban them all.
You are a complete prick why mention the trust if it's wrong it's fucking wrong end of you idiot. All the groups have been clear i.e. Support the team but no you have to have a go because a few idiots throw flares and go on the pitch

Otis

Whilst I don't agree with flares I in principle accept all have a right to peaceful civil protest and therefore a peaceful pitch invasion is ok in my book. Of course they may and perhaps should get banned but they have the right to protest

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why this match? Why now?

This is a game we HAVE to win.

I don't get it.

Half time, full time, anytime other than during the match.

6 Generations

Whilst I don't agree with flares I in principle accept all have a right to peaceful civil protest and therefore a peaceful pitch invasion is ok in my book. Of course they may and perhaps should get banned but they have the right to protest

PUSB
Nobody has the right to protest with flares

Esoterica

PUSB
Agree with this, don't care about the match disruptions or invasions but flares are illegal at matches for a reason.

Nick

Administrator
Pricks getting a hardon about SISU getting punished or fined. They really dont get it do they?

dadgad

Of THIS protest! Now!

I don't mind protests, but we did the match disruption thing. Need something else otherwise we could be docked points.

For most points are irrelevant set alongside
the identity and existence of our club.
Grow a pair.

SkyBlueSid

Come on you lot, some right wet blankets here talking about people being arrested and banned. Some relevant symbolism in protest at Northampton.
I did wonder if the fact that we have history at Sixfields might create some problems at today's game.

It could be that this was the reason for getting a PL referee today, and maybe that worked against Willis who may have got away with it with one of the usual saps we get every week. Not seen the tackle though.

Otis

There needs to be an outlet for these people that isn't fucking up our survival chances. Unless they think that relegation is Covs only hope as the old joke goes.

What a shit show.
Exactly.

Protest at all means, but don't try and hurt the club you love.

It's almost like they have decided that if we go down Sisu will be hit in the pocket and may leave.

lifeskyblue

We all have to do what we think is best...as long as we do not hurt others. Therefore flares are out of order but for me running on the pitch is acceptable. Personally I don't think it will have the desired effect but we all have the right to civil protest

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread