Match Thread Northampton v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 28th Jan (3 Viewers)

higgs

Table not looking too good now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

peeler

1-0

Haynes misjudged a pass just inside their half we conceded possession ball played forward and Stevenson opts not to go towards the ball their man in the box easy finish

Bloody missed the goal, radio commentary had gone awol again.

SkyblueBazza

Stop keep blaming fellow supporters Nick.

We all have different ways of venting our anger some peaceful some not, Sisu have driven many over the edge where something drastic has to happen.

Points deductions, closed doors, away fans banned comes with the territory of being owned by people who have utter contempt for their customers.

And yes things will escalate......
Yeah...when the next nutter has a row with his girlfriend comes out of the pub & vents his anger on the nearest person...you won't mind if it's you will you?

...onwards & upwards PUSB

hill83

giphy.gif

trevelfarandwide

1-0

Haynes misjudged a pass just inside their half we conceded possession ball played forward and Stevenson opts not to go towards the ball their man in the box easy finish

Great stuuuffff...been out with the kids, just got in, and this is what I'm immediately greeted with. Back to the kids I'm afraid, they're far more entertaining than this garbage.

PUSB though, I'll be back in a minute.

Otis

Once we look doomed (some would say we already are now) isn't there a chance of more and more angry protests.

Once fans think it makes no difference whether points are deducted or fines given they might just get even more ugly mightn't they?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread