Northampton Policing costs - taxpayers (1 Viewer)

BurbageSkyBlues

I think this could be a route through which we should add more pressure - the impact to the good people of Northampton. Extra costs for policing etc.

I wonder if there is some way that we can get them on our side, through awareness campaigns held in Northampton centre, shopping areas etc, on match days? Peaceful persuasion to raise their awareness of the stupidity of it all, te cost to them , etc etc...?

NTFC

Or they will get pissed off with your fans and say sod you, we'll incur the costs. Northampton people are a stubborn bunch and always have been.

ccfcmustang

There wont be enough fans there to get pissed off about, Northampton are getting so much publicity because of this. Another reason why their chairman decided to let us play there, any publicity is good publicity

Steve.B50

They will probably have extra police on duty for any Coventry fans who might go to Northampton and sit on the hill. I do hope no one goes, lets fill the the Ricoh instead.

Monners

There will be a load of police at the station to intercept any potential fools, and keep people away from the town (miind you it is dead on Sunday anyway, so why bother). In the meantime those of us who live in the town are waiting for the backlash from locals when a few idiots decide to start trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread