Nopm (1 Viewer)

Sba180

With 487 travelling supporters going to Orient last night, does anybody else think that NOPM will actually take off?
I don't wish to have a pop at.people that go but why give SISU money to strangle the club?
And where did CWR find that Peter (?) idiot.....jeez

Buster

Nobody thought that Nopm would be 100 percent adhered to with about the same amount of fans going to sixfields as there was at orient last night . I support the main idea but I still have much respect for the lads that travelled last night. Our away support is one of the best . Hypocrit ? Possibly. Proud ? Definately

Jim

The main idea behind NOPM was the direct purchase of tickets and merchandise. So no home matches and shirts basically. This is what drives the message home.

Buster is right, we were never going to be 100%, but the hit and the message that SISU will get is going to be very significant. And that is what we were aiming for.

A few away tickets for a cup match won't change things to be honest.

6 Generations

CWR like 'Pete from Styvechale ' they reserve a special flashing 'Batphone' for him as he spouts their their pro-Sisu view. He was 'fan of the week ' on Friday but thankfully was limited in airing his utter nonsense that Sisu are not to blame! He feels sorry for them!
Him and Fisher are the reason that I'm never too far from the off button!!

pauljdh

A terrible thing to say but going out of every cup this season as early as possible denies those bastards a revenue stream for their offshore stash

sotv1987

A terrible thing to say but going out of every cup this season as early as possible denies those bastards a revenue stream for their offshore stash

100% agree Paul, as much as I want the lads to do well, I think if there was a positive to take from getting knocked out last night, other than the lads putting on a good show, that another potential revenue stream has gone, albeit a small source a revenue!!

The Prefect

To be honest the NOPM campaign is the only way that the fans can send a message to the club's owners that they're not happy with the way things are going.

SISU have been told in no uncertain terms that fans don't want to travel to Northampton. The result of that is 'revenue' lost to the club. To continue to support the players at away games seems to be ideal in that it shows the players they have the backing of the fans and the owners what they're missing by playing away from Coventry.

SISU have backed themselves into a corner over the Ricoh and IMHO have no immediate plans to build a stadium. If one is ever built it will be in year 5 or even 6 after playing at Sixfields. The chances of that will be very small and SISU will 'push' the deadline by threatening litigation at every opportunity.

Starving SISU of money while supporting the team at away games is the way to go. SISU haven't had a penny from me since the bought the club and didn't pay for my shares. NOPM.

jesus-wept

That Pete character I am certain is on the that fans consultative group who meet time to time to discuss issues, a bit of a tea and biscuit brigade. Talks as if he leads a multiple fans group when in reality there are about half a dozen on that committee. He always refers to Fisher as Tim, very pally, pally. He also craftily phones and gets on towards the back end of any show which makes getting back to give a balanced view difficult. A few weeks ago when Northampton was announced he came on CWR to say Sixfields was not 35 miles away but 31.5 from the city centre ??
When I win the Euro Friday and buy the Ricoh he will be banned.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
That Pete character I am certain is on the that fans consultative group who meet time to time to discuss issues, a bit of a tea and biscuit brigade. Talks as if he leads a multiple fans group when in reality there are about half a dozen on that committee. He always refers to Fisher as Tim, very pally, pally. He also craftily phones and gets on towards the back end of any show which makes getting back to give a balanced view difficult. A few weeks ago when Northampton was announced he came on CWR to say Sixfields was not 35 miles away but 31.5 from the city centre ??
When I win the Euro Friday and the Ricoh he will be banned.

Ha, so he refers to him by his name so must be having an affair with him? Would it be best to call him mr fisher?

ConnorDevine

With a small squad too going out of cup competitions early will help with survival in the league and ease fixture congestion

theferret

With 487 travelling supporters going to Orient last night, does anybody else think that NOPM will actually take off?
I don't wish to have a pop at.people that go but why give SISU money to strangle the club?
And where did CWR find that Peter (?) idiot.....jeez

The NOPM idea is fine, but there isn't the consistency. The same people calling for NOPM were also calling for the rejection of the CVA. That has saved SISU £600,000, the equivalent to the sale of 3500 season tickets.

Nick

Administrator
The NOPM idea is fine, but there isn't the consistency. The same people calling for NOPM were also calling for the rejection of the CVA. That has saved SISU £600,000, the equivalent to the sale of 3500 season tickets.

The same people will also moan about not getting signings and paying out wages and wasting money on legal costs etc...

Noggin

With a small squad too going out of cup competitions early will help with survival in the league and ease fixture congestion

Perhaps too many games would be a problem but winning yesterday would have boosted morale and pretty much all team has going for them at the moment is fight and morale. Instead we lost, hurt morale, hurt positivity and belief and are down a very important player. I think a win yesterday would have increased our chance of staying up not decreased it but it is of course impossible to prove.

dadgad

What would help the players morale more than anything wud b getting back to Cov, back to the Ricoh and their fans. Many of the players have public ally stated that playing in Cobblers is wrong.

NOPM is the only thing that the fans can do to try and get the team back in Cov.

Morally, in terms if long term support for the players and ultimately for the benefit of the team it is the right thing to do AND particularly in light of the judge throwing out the JR yesterday and his summing up.

NOPM

bigfatronssba

When I win the Euro Friday and buy the Ricoh he will be banned.

Wasnt it also him that compared the sky blue trust to the Taliban?

chiefdave

The same people will also moan about not getting signings and paying out wages and wasting money on legal costs etc...

But you're forgetting that Fisher assured us the lower revenues wouldn't have an impact as SISU would cover the losses.

mattylad

The rejecting of the CVA cost SISU related companies in the region of 7 million....thats if we are liquidated which hasnt happened yet!

skybluetony176

here's the thing, me personally NOPM and i will remain this way until we at least return back to the RICOH and possibly until we are rid of SISU, i will make that decision at a later date.

however i refuse to judge anyone negatively who has bought a season ticket for sixfields, infact i admire their commitment as fans and their desire to watch a team that we all love regardless of where we sit on the situation and politics involved. we have to make our own decisions in life.

torchomatic

Short term pain long term gain ( STPLTG )

Christ don't give the Trust anymore slogans. They've got about ten as it is.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

skybluehugh

Neither will NOPM except disheartening the players.

Like the last two defeats aren't going to do that, especially knowing there are players being frozen out that could have made things a lot different with their experience on the pitch.

torchomatic

I've got one: Torch is Irritated by Terrible Slogans or TITS for short.

Users who are viewing this thread