NOPM Brigade (1 Viewer)

blueflint

personally been away that long now may never come back found other things to do with my money also retired
so not as well off.always was expensive as 400 mile round trip so will support from couch now

Flying Fokker

I never had a go at them just told them to get their arses up and watch them

But with respect, one game does not a season make... only time will tell.

Return to Ricoh was a pivotal moment and the owners blew it. I agree that the real fans stick with it. But Northampton killed it for many. There are thousands who rationalise that our club is at rock bottom and choose to ignore the odd blip. Likewise there are the people who clamour the golden ticket when success comes our way. Their choice. Stoke were a lower league club for most or our years in the top league. The new generation of fans have much to look forward to if we reach anywhere near the top flight again.

Nick

Administrator

Return to Ricoh was a pivotal moment and the owners blew it. I agree that the real fans stick with it. But Northampton killed it for many. There are thousands who rationalise that our club is at rock bottom and choose to ignore the odd blip. Likewise there are the people who clamour the golden ticket when success comes our way. Their choice. Stoke were a lower league club for most or our years in the top league. The new generation of fans have much to look forward to if we reach anywhere near the top flight again.

Stoke were a lower league club years and years ago, now they are Premier League club full of internationals.

Maybe people just need to have a bit of an update with football?

Flying Fokker

2nd best we can hope for is that some who went today enjoyed it so much to return

Ideally senerio is that some kids went due to prem opposition and are hooked for life !
City will,always attract
I don’t buy that shite.
Any owners who took CCFC to this point would be in the same position. It doesn’t help that SISU continue to serve shit sandwiches.

Flying Fokker

Stoke were a lower league club years and years ago, now they are Premier League club full of internationals.

Point taken. The football needs to continue to improve. SISU may be around but success will eventually make people realise they need to reset their views.

stevefloyd

Didn't stop so many at Wembley though did it?

stevefloyd

I'm surprised crowds haven't picked up considering where we are.
But it's a strange division, for team in third we've lost a lot of games and put in some really shit performances. Think Notts and Exeter could probably say the same. Luton have been pretty consistent.
Yes they have been more consistent but only 10 points more than us so we're not too far away, had both our strikers been scoring more we would really be up there

SkyBlueRuffian

You missed a brilliant brilliant game today...get your arses up and stop making excuses...fuck the owners they don't give a shit but you have missed out on one of our special days ...everyone to a man was fantastic today and Grimmers goal I can't stop watching it wow wow wow wow wow.
The atmosphere was great for a change so come on Sisu will stay as long as they want they don't give a flying shite about your protest come on lets get the club promoted don't get missing out on that as well !!!!
Game was live on Radio 5 and highlights on MOTD, that was enough for me thanks, NOPM.

ccfcway

think previous attendances v yesterdays attendance confirmed that many are fully aware of that.

eastwoodsdustman

The NOPM folk love their irony though! Take for example, the mirror in the toilets at the Ricoh that has been graffitied with "NOPM". Some moron has paid to get into the Ricoh to show that he won't go into the Ricoh!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Saw that yesterday and thought exactly that.

Hobo

The NOPM folk love their irony though! Take for example, the mirror in the toilets at the Ricoh that has been graffitied with "NOPM". Some moron has paid to get into the Ricoh to show that he won't go into the Ricoh!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Perhaps he is just refusing to use the toilets?

Captain Dart

Perhaps he is just refusing to use the toilets?
You mean Not One Poop More? Needs more roughage in that diet if you ask me.

Esoterica

I'm surprised crowds haven't picked up considering where we are.
But it's a strange division, for team in third we've lost a lot of games and put in some really shit performances. Think Notts and Exeter could probably say the same. Luton have been pretty consistent.
Notts County only lost 4 games all season and unbeaten at home!

Users who are viewing this thread