None of us City fans are daft enough to thank Sisu for new signings (1 Viewer)

Otis

If it means players are having to go out of the club to fund them are we?

Just wondering. Broady is going to say that he kept his word and brought players in, but it is no good if we already have a paper thin squad and all we are doing is replacing good players with cheaper alternatives is it!

We need to add to the squad. I am okay with Ben Turner going if it means bringing in 2 or 3 players and possibly the same it it was likewise with Juke.

No good though if we sell Juke and bring in Parkin is it!

I think that's what Orange Ken hopes to happen Otis. Hopefully they won't fool the majority of us.

kg82

Thing is with that, where will they get the money to fund the next players coming in (if they ever do). I wouldn't be surprised if this is building for league 1 already. They know they'll get less money for players in that league and add to that TV revenue and smaller gates players will have to be got rid of. Looks like it's happening already.

Otis

Thing is with that, where will they get the money to fund the next players coming in (if they ever do). I wouldn't be surprised if this is building for league 1 already. They know they'll get less money for players in that league and add to that TV revenue and smaller gates players will have to be got rid of. Looks like it's happening already.

But I don't see replacing a young promising forward with someone much older and coming nearer to the end of his career building for League One.

I have always been okay with City selling players to make a bit of profit and for them then to bring some new players in, but the way to go with that is your Danny Fox's, your Scott Dann's and your Kieran Westwood's not your Jon Parkin's!!

kg82

But I don't see replacing a young promising forward with someone much older and coming nearer to the end of his career building for League One.

I have always been okay with City selling players to make a bit of profit and for them then to bring some new players in, but the way to go with that is your Danny Fox's, your Scott Dann's and your Kieran Westwood's not your Jon Parkin's!!

You should know by now SISU don't build for anything ON the pitch!

Users who are viewing this thread