Non League Day @ Rugby Town FC (1 Viewer)

tomcrin

All.

There will be no Premier nor Championship games on Saturday September 3rd 2011 because England are playing Bulgaria away on the Friday. A group of Non league Supporters are nominating the 3rd of September as Non League Day and asks Supporters of League clubs to seek out their local Non League Club and take in a game at their ground. Rugby Town FC have a home game that day in the FA Cup and cordially invite all Coventry Supporters to our ground to take this game in. We are having a seven a side tournament prior to the game between ourselves and other League clubs, Leicester City are competing and Aston Villa have shown an interest along with Northampton. There will be loads going on and if you wish to organise a team for this please pm me some details. Thanks. There is also a shot velocity reading competition inside the ground for all to take part in. There is no charge for putting a team in the tournament and will be played on state of the atr 3g pitches adjacent to the ground. The club has a fully licenced bar and excellent catering facilities. We do hope that you can join us the ground is approx a 15 min walk from the train station.

Mods, If this doesn't fit here please remove. I have pm'd Nick for permission.

cornoccfc

Sounds like a great idea! Who have Rugby got in the cup, and what round (I guess prelim 1st round) and ticket prices?

Also is there a website/ fb group for this event?

tomcrin

Hi and thanks for your interest. Yes, it is a prelim round and will be v Gornal Ath or Shifnal Town. Admission into the ground will be £8 or £4 concessions. Half of the gate money goes to the other club. No fb for this yet but am working on it.

Tickets from Cov station for this are very reasonable. :
24v5h1k.png

Users who are viewing this thread