No trust in the trust petition (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I signed, but as I put on Twitter, not much point as it's addressed to the FSA and one of the Trust main people (Ellis) is the FSA representative for CCFC so I doubt it will carry any weight.

eastwoodsdustman

I signed, but as I put on Twitter, not much point as it's addressed to the FSA and one of the Trust main people (Ellis) is the FSA representative for CCFC so I doubt it will carry any weight.

I'd be happy it going to everyone else though . The FSA are clearly happy with the trust and the the board of the trust. The trust need to be outed for what they really are, a vindictive little protest group, nothing more and nothing less.

rob9872

I'd be happy it going to everyone else though . The FSA are clearly happy with the trust and the the board of the trust. The trust need to be outed for what they really are, a vindictive little protest group, nothing more and nothing less.
I'd agree although lots of decent historic work and all set up with good intentions as fans of the club and some (eg Moz etc) have invested lots of their personal time I'd say, just unfortunately evolved into the cesspit it has become now.

Users who are viewing this thread