No Site...No Ticket Office..? (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

The website is down and as I understand it there's no ticket office at the Ricoh! So how do we get tickets? Any ideas anyone please?

standupforcity

My mate chose ticket collection for Walsall away and they arrived by special delivery to his house yesterday :confused:

Yeah but I'm in London, no-one is picking up any phones....and although I travel to most games, it's a long way to go to be buzzing around Ryton or wherever trying to buy a ticket!
I mean are there really going to be thousands of us pitching up at the Ricoh (if it is the Ricoh) searching for that gate!!? Chaos!

I was at the hearing yesterday and all they seemed to be discussing was who was going to pay the costs. This whole thing is MONEY MADNESs yet they can't tell us where to but a ticket!!

S

skyblue2k

Until they confirm where the game will be held, we will not know about ticket availability.

S

skyblue2k

I still think there are more twists to come. The fact the ticket office and shop are closed, does not fill me with confidence. We are now waiting on the FA and league to make there statements, then hopefully the administrator will take over the running of the complete club

Last edited by a moderator:

brez

just been on city website and its saying if you want walsall tickets now you have to go and get them from walsall ticket office and gives opening times if this is any help for anyone

Ashdown1

Its business as usual, Tim told us so, don't tell me you don't believe him? I've got an ST, will the gates work, will there be any stewards, police, food in the corporate lounges..................SISU don't give a shit about the fans, never have done. Is the undersoil heating working at the moment, what about car park attendants...........will they be paid? Only 48 hours to go !!

Users who are viewing this thread