No season ticket sales now till Xmas (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why an earth should people go around the houses to buy from an utterly inept company !

What on earth are you talking about? My point was regarding people who don't have money to pay up front and would be better doing this than the offered finance.

Also Ticketmaster are hardly inept.

will am i

This has been advertised for a while. Why didn't you just order a ticket earlier on an interest free credit card.

People don't help themselves.
Not everyone wants a credit cards some of us spend what we have and not what we dont, Stlll you keep defending the masters of the universe who own us who dont seem bothered about taking customers' money - they should give it a go its easier than getting it via court cases. With the crap team we have they might want to re visit that budget again as we wont be getting 10000 crowds for long - still they wont give a fuck.

Woodster

I asked the club on twitter a fortnight ago whether match packages (6/12 etc. as per other seasons) would be available as I can't commit to a whole season and they said yes. I followed up last week asking would they be ready ahead of league season and they said 'hope so'. Now they just aren't replying, so have bought a ticket online for the Bury game and have no idea if or how to print it at home, or if I'm collecting it when I get there - shambles. Ticketmaster has clearly confused the issue massively but it really isn't rocket science to get it right.

jimmyhillsfanclub

No people could get an interest free credit card put in on there and pay off in 12 months for less than 2% interest.

He could....but why should he?

hes got cash that he wants the pay the club.....but they won't sell him a ticket.....its just a fucking dumb way to run a business.....especially a struggling one......and that's sisu all over....

David O'Day

He could....but why should he?

hes got cash that he wants the pay the club.....but they won't sell him a ticket.....its just a fucking dumb way to run a business.....especially a struggling one......and that's sisu all over....
Why? You can't by something that is not available anymore. Happens in business all the time but you just want to have a go at Sisu to make youlife seem that little bit less dull.

theferret

Why? You can't by something that is not available anymore. Happens in business all the time but you just want to have a go at Sisu to make youlife seem that little bit less dull.

We're not talking about a shirt or a novelty mug though are we. We're a football club not a mobile phone shop or a bakery. We exist only because we have people willing to pay to watch the team play. It is pretty senseless to then remove from sale season tickets - the money we make from ticket sales is the reason we exist, and locking people in to a season-long commitment is a good thing,

I try not to criticise the club unnecessarily, a lot of stuff is beyond their control, but this is odd to say the least. If the terms of the tm deal are that we have surrendered so much control that we cannot even sell season tickets to those ready and willing to pay for one, then the deal stinks quite frankly.

Bruce the Boot

Probably have nt got the staff to deal with this , hence the time scale ? Just a very poorly run club at the minute .

Nick

Administrator
Probably have nt got the staff to deal with this , hence the time scale ? Just a very poorly run club at the minute .

Staff to deal with what?

You seem to keep ranting and ranting but it is getting more obvious you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

christonabike

FFS I got mine on finance ok it's £40 for the pleasure but it's £540 already and spread over 10 months ain't worth crying over. Silly that they aren't selling tickets as if it was my company and found this out some fooker would be sacked.
Email [email protected] and have a word in his shell.

Bruce the Boot

Staff to deal with what?

You seem to keep ranting and ranting but it is getting more obvious you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

A rant , that was nt a rant you silly man :) ... well staff ? as in someone to take control of the situation and maximise ticket sales , You and your wumming Nick ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

A couple more signings and a win or two and they should strongly think about putting season tickets back on sale.

Biased because i'd then buy one, but I doubt I'd be the only one.

Bruce the Boot

More positive news from the club, so the hundreds who were turned away the day after season tickets were knocked on the head can now get up there and make a purchase!

You mean "some positive news" ............ yes..

georgehudson

was there @ the shrews game
& witnessed the fact that half a dozen or so people had been issued with duplicate season tickets,
both they & the persons who had their original seats were bemused by the crass ineptitude of TM/the club,
still, there's plenty of room

Bruce the Boot

Who said anything about being bought? you merely claimed I meant some rather than more.

If you can take anything positive from sisu , well thats upto you . I have nt forgot of the fek ups time after time , I will never see anything from them as positive , I dont trust them ;)

hopesprings

What on earth are you talking about? My point was regarding people who don't have money to pay up front and would be better doing this than the offered finance.

Also Ticketmaster are hardly inept.
Just as a matter of interest....why wouldn't they sell a season ticket for 23 matches even though there are only 22 left. If a customer is prepared to pay the cost wouldn't you want the club to accommodate him. Yes you would like to think they would also say "but there is a 20 game package available shortly" so he could work out which is best value assuming they have this and know how much it is to be!!

Nick

Administrator
If you can take anything positive from sisu , well thats upto you . I have nt forgot of the fek ups time after time , I will never see anything from them as positive , I dont trust them ;)

It's almost as if you have no interest in the football...

Bruce the Boot

It's almost as if you have no interest in the football...

I find it very hard at the moment , they have zapped me big style , and Im not alone , just look at the attendance figures ........

Users who are viewing this thread