No season ticket sales now till Xmas (1 Viewer)

FourKingGreat

hi all,

So goes down the ticket office this morning to spend £500 on two season tickets for me & my son. I was then told the club has stopped selling season tickets since last night at midnight, they are not on general sale now till xmas when the half season tickets go on sale?

I know I have left it late, but holidays and the tax man have dictated that I can only have the spare cash till this weekend.

Is another own goal by the club by using ticket master I wonder.

I shall be there today though but i cannot see me attending many games this season at least till xmas. I'm not paying £25 for a ticket every week.

torchomatic

Yep, been advertised for ages cut off was 11.59 last night. Does seem a bit mad though to stop selling them.

Captain Dart

20 game package available shortly according to ccfc Twitter.

So why isn't the transition seamless? As ST becomes unavailable the package is available, why a gap, commercial suicide.

ccfcway

just buy tickets for the game today (you can pay on the gate) and then buy the package when it comes out

chiefdave

So why isn't the transition seamless? As ST becomes unavailable the package is available, why a gap, commercial suicide.
Because they want to maximise season ticket sales.

They use a similar strategy at music festivals, every year they put 3 day tickets on sale and say they don't know if there will be one day tickets. Every year they sell one day tickets.

Bruce the Boot

They could nt run a bath ! Its embarrassing the way they run the club .

FourKingGreat

I did leave it late, so I know I'm a fault a little, but there must be similar folk in my position, coming back off holidays in August etc.

I will be there today like I said, and i will wait then till these packages come out. Just a crazy situation to be in considering the club hasn't got a pot to piss in. The £500 will sit in my account for a little while then. Lol

Bruce the Boot

I did leave it late, so I know I'm a fault a little, but there must be similar folk in my position, coming back off holidays in August etc.

I will be there today like I said, and i will wait then till these packages come out. Just a crazy situation to be in considering the club hasn't got a pot to piss in. The £500 will sit in my account for a little while then. Lol

A season ticket should be available to purchase throughout the Season surely ? What business would nt want to sell tickets ?

D

Deleted member 2477

Club being tun by half wits and still some on here defend them. Makes me laugh the people on here saying whats the issue with not getting your st until a few days before the first game. Tell that to the fans now having to collect it today. Whether its an inconvenience or not the picture being painted by our owners is a club being run by a bunch of unproffesional jokers.

chiefdave

A season ticket should be available to purchase throughout the Season surely ? What business would nt want to sell tickets ?
They keep saying 23 match season tickets will no longer be on sale. Why would you want to buy a 23 match season ticket when there's only 22 games to play?

ccfcway

Club being tun by half wits and still some on here defend them. Makes me laugh the people on here saying whats the issue with not getting your st until a few days before the first game. Tell that to the fans now having to collect it today. Whether its an inconvenience or not the picture being painted by our owners is a club being run by a bunch of unproffesional jokers.

it wont always be like this, they will be gone one day. For now, we just have to accept the hand we have been dealt

Samo

You'd think an organisation like SISU would put people in charge who would never miss a trick commercially but no... they seem to make it increasingly difficult to be a customer. Crazy.

nmp2327

hi all,

So goes down the ticket office this morning to spend £500 on two season tickets for me & my son. I was then told the club has stopped selling season tickets since last night at midnight, they are not on general sale now till xmas when the half season tickets go on sale?

I know I have left it late, but holidays and the tax man have dictated that I can only have the spare cash till this weekend.

I shall be there today though but i cannot see me attending many games this season at least till xmas. I'm not paying £25 for a ticket every week.
What a disgrace, this club is really run by some dimwits. Imagine if we started a season 5 players short of a team to challenge and gave away a 10 point lead in doing so. Surely a Chinese owner must be out there, if they can takeover WBA, Wolves and Stoke, then sort out this joke of owners we have suffered for 8 years out.

ccfcway

What a disgrace, this club is really run by some dimwits. Imagine if we started a season 5 players short of a team to challenge and gave away a 10 point lead in doing so. Surely a Chinese owner must be out there, if they can takeover WBA, Wolves and Stoke, then sort out this joke of owners we have suffered for 8 years out.

We would be too expensive. We are stuck with what we have

Grendel

This has been advertised for a while. Why didn't you just order a ticket earlier on an interest free credit card.

People don't help themselves.

FourKingGreat

This has been advertised for a while. Why didn't you just order a ticket earlier on an interest free credit card.

People don't help themselves.

Grendel

No I didn't. I don't use a credit card, a debit card or cash. At the end of the day, having cash for my holiday and to pay my tax bill is my priority.

Samo

If u have cash to spend they should accommodate u...i don't mean give u somewhere to live before the wise quips come

Yep, they turn away people's cash and then tell us there's no money for players. Fucking hell.

Grendel

Which is understandable, get it in June on zebra and job done.

No people could get an interest free credit card put in on there and pay off in 12 months for less than 2% interest.

Brylowes

hi all,

I know mate, they don't want or need my money either, I don't get it they always sell
STs pro-rata, so why the change.

Brylowes

They keep saying 23 match season tickets will no longer be on sale. Why would you want to buy a 23 match season ticket when there's only 22 games to play?
Yeah I can't make the next two games, so was going to get 2x 20 match STs
What's wrong with that ?
Never been a problem before, its almost like they don't want people to attend.

Users who are viewing this thread