No hope with SISU (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

If that is the future god help us. The kids tried hard and it is not their fault nor is it Thorn's for having to play them. With SISU at the helm we are destined to struggle for eternity. The only hope is for a change of ownership. No change, no chance and we will struggle to survive next season, SISU out.

Astute

The youngsters will keep on improving. We have come a long way since the start of the season. We wouldn't need massive investment though as we do have good youth players, but they need to be brought in slower than they had to be this season.

Marty

The youngsters will keep on improving. We have come a long way since the start of the season. We wouldn't need massive investment though as we do have good youth players, but they need to be brought in slower than they had to be this season.

We need to get rid of the high earners and bring in good solid league one players. We're going to need to free money before we spend it.

Ashdown

I can see some real positives from this game, we didn't disgrace ourselves at all. Southampton got a bit of luck early doors. We need to bolster these youngsters with 4 or 5 stronger physical players who can give a bit of muscle and experience at League 1 level................that is unless SISU rip the guts out of the team once again. I'd hope they now back it properly or fuck off and we take our chances that others may step in.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

I can see some real positives from this game, we didn't disgrace ourselves at all. Southampton got a bit of luck early doors. We need to bolster these youngsters with 4 or 5 stronger physical players who can give a bit of muscle and experience at League 1 level................that is unless SISU rip the guts out of the team once again. I'd hope they now back it properly or fuck off and we take our chances that others may step in.

Agreed. But realistically does anyone seriously expect SISU to provide any serious investment for new players? It will be kids, maybe League 2/Non-League players who are free transfers and maybe the odd decent loan player.

Ashdown

Yes, I think you're right and that is when we'll need a manager with some nous at that level to compliment the youth with some more physical players.

Ccfc1979

More worryingly, Linnell seems to think he's in the know (I'm not too sure about that) and they want someone to come and invest with them still. Are they absolutely insane?! Who and what would invest in this club with nothing going for it on a downward spiral with a company with the worst history of decision making in this field with not a plan in sight and having been told there is no way never they'll be allowed to own any part of the Ricoh? They need a reality check but all I can see is more cost cutting and no vision or caring.

Ashdown

SISU refuse to take the ultimate hit and make a significant loss and move on, no-one else will come in and chuck money at it in conjunction with them so whats the answer...........stalemate and oblivion. AFC here we come !!!

thorninmyside

Sisu already have their investor. Avira

They basically own the club now. And will help sisu to liquidate the club whilst avoiding the debt. Catch up poeple

Users who are viewing this thread