No bailey or mcgoldrick Saturday? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

How much will we miss these two?

Replacements?

Fleck & Barton?

stupot07

We'll need to play a striker.....can't see him playing Elliott up top by himself, Thomas would be the most like for like replacement for Bailey. It will be interesting to see who he picks.

SBS

Not sure Barton is the answer. I like the football he plays for the first 20 minutes, but he does have a habit of going missing later on.

pusbccfc

He took his shirt off.
Very very silly.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fleck reportedly played very well when he came on, so I could see him coming in and Sheff going up top. Other than that I see Elliott as a straight replacement

Gonna be a tough game without Bailey and Mcgoldrick

skybluegod

Fleck reportedly played very well when he came on, so I could see him coming in and Sheff going up top. Other than that I see Elliott as a straight replacement

Gonna be a tough game without Bailey and Mcgoldrick

Yes fleck was great when he came on he almost set up wood before baker scored. Just wish he had shot a bit more instead of pulling it back but he did look good.

Goldy and Bailey out for us, but they are missing Gleeson and Chadwick and got stuffed 4-2 by Walsall without them.

Still think we have enough to win this one and then Goldy signs off with a hat trick v Shrewsbury.

Users who are viewing this thread