Nintendo Switch (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You might like this one:

Always liked LA Noire, usually good stories.

Nick

Administrator
not getting how this works... So basically you get a pack, build it yourself then play specific games?? Would be interesting to see how much they will be..

Looks like you build the stuff up to then make it interactive and play games with.

Nick

Administrator
do they know cost? I must admit I have been tempted by a switch but still think it would be short term fun!

It doesnt say for those yet, can see it being the same sort of thing as a 1-2 switch.

I don't play on ours, but daughter does on car journeys etc.

Covstu

Plenty of games, mine has just turned 9 and mainly plays Pokémon, Mario and a puzzle game called snipper clips
Yes that tennis game looked fun, Mario cart etc. Should be able to pick up games on the cheap too given that the demand is dropping

Nick

Administrator
Yes that tennis game looked fun, Mario cart etc. Should be able to pick up games on the cheap too given that the demand is dropping
There seems to be a fair few on eBay that are cartridge only for about 30 for the new ones.

Game have some decent pre owned ones too.

Otis

Was that using the multi link thing where the consoles talk to each other,?
No, this is just playing on the one Switch. She does do the cross console thing too, mind.

When she does the cross console the players she plays with ignore the rules they have all just laid down. ;)

When it is here at home with a friend they then stick to the new rules.

Nick

Administrator
No, this is just playing on the one Switch. She does do the cross console thing too, mind.

When she does the cross console the players she plays with ignore the rules they have all just laid down. ;)

When it is here at home with a friend they then stick to the new rules.
Can you play two players on the same switch? Will have to try it!

Otis

They just take turns and score each other on who did best.

They will set up a rule where you have to pick up the first weapon you see and you can only use that one weapon, or that you have to try and get through the game just building and with no weapons, or that you have to try and just hide until the end of the game.

no_loyalty

My 9 yr old daughter has a Nintendo Switch, can't get her off it when there is a splatfest weekend

Otis

My 9 yr old daughter has a Nintendo Switch, can't get her off it when there is a splatfest weekend
Tell me about it!!

Splatfest central in our house, or at least it used to be. My daughter was addicted, but has now moved on to Fortnite. She does still play Splatoon though.

I tried it, but am only good with a roller and crap with guns.

Best score 23 spatted, once splatten.

Users who are viewing this thread