Nintendo Switch (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

I'm too cowardly, always assume I'll do something wrong and fuck it up completely. But if you're good at that sort of thing or know a guy then go for it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ive done other consoles and jailbroken phones so I don’t think I’ll have an issue. Just worried about the lifetime console ban you get if they catch you online. Will need to do some reading 🤔

Covstu

Ive done other consoles and jailbroken phones so I don’t think I’ll have an issue. Just worried about the lifetime console ban you get if they catch you online. Will need to do some reading 🤔
I did it with my xbox 360 and it was great but they put a lot of blocks in after that. No chance on newer consoles these days

Nick

Administrator
I did it with my xbox 360 and it was great but they put a lot of blocks in after that. No chance on newer consoles these days

Yeah, with offline gaming its fine but too easy to track with online gaming and call backs etc etc.

CJ_covblaze

Mrs and the eldest play on Overcooked a lot. Can't get them off it sometimes.

TomRad85

Took me bloody ages just to get to the ground!!
Annoyingly I sent my joycons off for repair a couple of weeks before release and they still aren't back. Its taken so long I might need to contact them to change the return address as I'm moving house next week.

Users who are viewing this thread