Nile Ranger (1 Viewer)

Linked with us on loan on numerous occasions. Now out of contract. A) Could we get him (given transfer embargo) B) Would you want him? (could do with another striker but his reputation is extremely questionable)

Sky_Blue_Ste

What do you think a transfer embargo means?

No players in, no players out, end of - why do you think we recalled Cody?

covkid69

He is a cock and is going to ruin his career with all his off field antics......if he hasn't already

What do you think a transfer embargo means?

No players in, no players out, end of - why do you think we recalled Cody?

My question arose from the fact that given Ranger is now not attached to a club I wondered if it would it be considered a 'transfer'. After a bit of research I believe that under an embargo we can sign players who are not attached to a club as long as they are under 17. Any wonderkids about!!

elephanttears

get-attachment.asp
Nile+Ranger+Sheffield+Wednesday+v+Wycombe+6KsOaPD-T2Xl.jpg

Makes Marlon King look like Mary Poppins

Mucca Mad Boys

Overrated. Shit. 4 goals in 64 games. Morally fucked-up. High wage demands. Couldn't think of a worse signing to be honest!

Tomh111

I think one of those 4 came against us when Newcastle had the year in the championship, at the Ricoh.

georgehudson

good question to ask waggott @ the trust meeting,
be probably met with a load of geordie waffle though,
or, seperately, ask fisher & he'd diversify to some drivel about costs,
maybe JS might have a view on this ?

Astute

A player as good as him would rip this division apart. A person as shit as him would also rip this club apart.

He has been given so many chances as he is a good player. Just looks like another that will throw away a good career though. It will only be a desperate club that will take him on now. Maybe we will sign him next season :whistle:

rupert_bear

He is not shite as some are saying, certainly at our level,some seem to forget we are in division 3, but his whole attitude is and IMO is jail bound and an example where it shows some young footballers can't handle the instant wealth being a half decent footballer at a premiership club brings

ccfcdale

Rather stick pins in my eyes, why would we want a player who soon will be appearing on Jeremy Kyle

Users who are viewing this thread