Nile Ranger (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Sutty

Punching a woman for no reason is unquestionably worse than punching a bloke for no reason.

Don't think reynolds is arguing that Ranger is some kind of saint.

Sky Blue Jay

I hope bell has a storming season too prove you all wrong im tired of people knocking him he's didn't have a great season last season but he can put a shift in and will b a good league one player to have. As for power range I heard this news awhile ago not sure what's going to happen got my ST yesterday counting down the days to the new season can't wait

ccfcway

I hope bell has a storming season too prove you all wrong im tired of people knocking him he's didn't have a great season last season but he can put a shift in and will b a good league one player to have. As for power range I heard this news awhile ago not sure what's going to happen got my ST yesterday counting down the days to the new season can't wait

pretty sure this is about his speeding fine and not his ability as a footballer

Grendel

lordsummerisle

he knocked that man out cold for NO reason,could have killed him if his head hit kerb etc

why is that less worse than a pinch and a slap to a women?

hate people like you who get all high and mighty when women are involved.

in your eyes, spitting at women is worse than beating a man to a pulp

To be fair, you're a bit of a c**t.

lordsummerisle

When did Bell last "put a shift in"?

skybluejack10

In 2006, at the age of 15, he was sentenced to 11 weeks in a young offenders institute after being convicted of participating in a series of armed mugging incidents in Muswell Hill, London.
On 27 August 2011 he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a man in Newcastle city centre leaving the victim unconscious in the street.[12]
In October 2011 he was charged with being drunk and disorderly in Newcastle's Cathedral Square. The charge came only days after Ranger had been reinstated to Newcastle United's first-team training after a three-month exile in the club's reserves.[13] In March 2012 he was convicted of being drunk and disorderly and was given a six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £135 costs. [14] Prior to this, in May 2011 Ranger was questioned by Newcastle after posing with a replica gun in a photograph.[15] The gun was later handed in.[16]
In March 2012, he was fined by The FA for making homophobic comments on social networking website Twitter.[17] Later in the month he was arrested once more, this time for breaching terms of his bail whilst awaiting trial on four assault charges.[14]

sounds like a nice guy!
although he did make his first senior appearence against leicester and got man of the match, then went on to score his first goal for newcastle against cov!

Users who are viewing this thread