Nigeria's Number One Stand Up Comes To The Ricoh (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

Onye Igwe, obviously Nigeria's answer to Peter Kaye, has published the transcript of his latest stand up routine and from reading it its no surprise he's the star in his native country that he is - absolutely hilarious stuff. Its good to read such side splitting material and he hasn't had to resort to swearing, no use of rude words like Dulieu or Clouting - top work my son.

Read this work of comedy genius here:
http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...e_most_admired_clubs__igwe_708637/index.shtml

ashbyjan

In case the link to this comedy gem isn't working:
SISU's representative on the Coventry City board Onye Igwe has said that his plans include building a team that can challenge and establish CCFC as one of the most admired clubs in English football.
Writing in the programme for the Sky Blues game against Burnley, Mr Igwe wrote; "As I have come to know, it is clear that there are many world class businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs, it is our desire in keeping with our vision to play a major role in making Coventry a great place to work, rest and play.
"We have two world class universities on our door step and the club has engaged with both to exchange ideas, resources and opportunities for mutual benefit of the club,supporters, students and university management.
"Our corporate vision is to create a consumer sports and leisure business focussed on the needs of Coventry & Warwickshire, its heritage and ambitions. Our longer term football vision is to build a team that can challenge and establish CCFC as one of the most admired clubs in English football for its on the field and off the field activities.
"We have some way to go but the journey has begun."

wingy

PR and schmoozing the electorate ,council ,higgs ,local business sector ,we all know why.

Otis

Latest from SISU's rep on the City Board
SISU's representative on the Coventry City board Onye Igwe has said that his plans include building a team that can challenge and establish CCFC as one of the most admired clubs in English football.

Writing in the programme for the Sky Blues game against Burnley, Mr Igwe wrote; " Our longer term football vision is to build a team that can challenge and establish CCFC as one of the most admired clubs in English football for its on the field and off the field activities and we intend to do this whilst selling our best players and trimming the squad to unsustainable limits, yet only bringing in a player or two at the same time. We believe that weakening the playing staff is the best route to success on the field and we are striding ever forwards onto this goal."

Sub

blokes a fookin asshole sick of his shit same as orange ken talk crap all the time :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: they just need to say fook all until they say they have sold the club or are investing in the playing side everything else is just bullshit :slap::slap:

J

Jack Griffin

What have "world class universities" got to do with football, if that had any significance Oxford United & Cambridge City would be top of the Premiership. Loughborough is the uni to get with if you want a leg up in sports science, Warks & Cov are more into manufacturing & car design.

The bloke is by far the worst face of SISU, everything he says is utter tripe.

Moff

The funniest thing of all is that he seems to fully believe the tripe he writes.

Now as my son once said, " he's proper mad"

skyblueinBaku

blokes a fookin asshole sick of his shit same as orange ken talk crap all the time :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: they just need to say fook all until they say they have sold the club or are investing in the playing side everything else is just bullshit :slap::slap:

Don't sit on the fence, Sub - tell us what you think. :D

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
As they used to say the guy is "all mouth no trousers"

Words, pleasantries but no substance or action

wingy

I disagree ,i think this is the start of serious schmoozing local leaders ,electorate,enterprise,fans .For me they're 4 years behind the curve ,do they have a serious chance ,i don't think so,but if Hoffman is serious he needs to get ahead of the curve now ,otherwise we're all going to have a serious decision to make ,which is to back them in their stance on the stadium,which is without doubt the biggest ball and chain on this football club,its quite clever really ,we'd be like turkeys voting for christmas if we did'n tback them.

les_miserables

I disagree ,i think this is the start of serious schmoozing local leaders ,electorate,enterprise,fans .For me they're 4 years behind the curve ,do they have a serious chance ,i don't think so,but if Hoffman is serious he needs to get ahead of the curve now ,otherwise we're all going to have a serious decision to make ,which is to back them in their stance on the stadium,which is without doubt the biggest ball and chain on this football club,its quite clever really ,we'd be like turkeys voting for christmas if we did'n tback them.
I am sure Hoffman is serious but it's a buyers market and him and his consortium will tough it out for the right deal. I'm certain we are in the death phroes of SISU but it might take them a while to die. We the fans might just have to take relegation on the chin first. Would be sad but if we look at the likes of Norwich, Southampton, Leicester, Leeds there is always hope.

Users who are viewing this thread