Nigel Adkins (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4439
  • Start date

covey1987

Glad to see the league are promoting flowing attacking football. Still the award is normally a poison chalice so here's hoping.....!!!

D

Deleted member 4439

Well, you have to say that the attack on Lamerias was pretty impressive.

mechaishida

Adkins can piss right off, in my opinion, he didn't even have the balls to call the ref' out on his dodgy performance. No honour and no bottle, give it a few months for a really bad run of form and he'll do a Keegan and leggit.

rupert_bear

I think Southamptpn's opinion on Adkins speaks volumes although he gained two promotions in successive seasons they ditched him and let's be honest ain't looked back, a lot on here were shouting for him to come here one time thank god nobody listened.

skybluelee

Can't argue with the results but that game still rankles

I'm still grumbling about it now. Normally I get over matches by the time the next one comes along but I'm still seriously pissed off about this one.

We should be unbeaten in 16. Bloody daylight robbery!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've never like the bloke. We played them when he was manager of Scunthorpe a few years ago and they beat us. After the game he went on a rant about CCFC and them being seen as 'little Scunthorpe' against us. Seemed quite a bellend.

palmerd717

if we were clever enough to surround the ref on big decisions like all teams do these days then we could of seen the Lamires tackle punished with a red card and in the 2nd half with the same tactic we could of had pen or 2 or even the goal that wasn't seen.its happened enough times against us and could be the difference between automatic and play offs

Users who are viewing this thread