Nicky Ajose (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_CP

Being linked on the facebook forum with him, was a good striker a couple of seasons ago, worth a punt maybe?

Skyblue_CP

I mean is it somebody who knows somebody at the club and is usually right or is it somebody who saw them on FIFA and made it up?
I don't know the person, just saw them saying we were linked with him on the Cov fans forum so thought i would share it.

rob9872

I don't know the person, just saw them saying we were linked with him on the Cov fans forum so thought i would share it.
And now it's on here so someone will have seen on both and confirmed therefore it's now a definite link.

TheDube

The fact that Bury have had him on 3 different loan spells on not tried to sign him permanently seems odd too

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I mean is it somebody who knows somebody at the club and is usually right or is it somebody who saw them on FIFA and made it up?

I'll put my neck on the line and say it's a load of shit.

The Facebook forum is really not a good source of information and is usually made up rumours by 14 year olds.

I'll now wait for him to be unveiled at 5pm. It is Thursday after all!

eastwoodsdustman

I don’t think he got a decent chance at Charlton. He was great when they signed him but think he ended up on the bench a lot. Didn’t he choose Swindon over us?

smileycov

Facebook User
Looks about a 1 in 4 striker. Not filling me with joy!! Better than the 3 we have...na

no_loyalty

I don’t think he got a decent chance at Charlton. He was great when they signed him but think he ended up on the bench a lot. Didn’t he choose Swindon over us?

That's Russell Slade for you, has probably ruined his career

fernandopartridge

He looked good against us for Swindon the other year, but that isn't necessarily saying that much as it was Clarke and Turnbull at the back for us.

He's decent at this level but I don't think there is much potential in him, so it's a no I suspect.

The Reverend Skyblue

My reliable source who never lets me down reckons we are in advanced talks with Lev Yashin to be back up to Burge this season.
He is adamant goalies improve with age so he should be shit hot by now.
If he's dead I apologise to all his loved ones

Last edited:

Grendel

My reliable source who never lets me down reckons we are in advanced talks with Lev Yashin to be back up to Burge this season.
He is adamant goalies improve with age so he should be shit hot.
If he's dead I apologise to all his loved ones

He died nearly 30 years ago!

capel & collindridge

The fact that Bury have had him on 3 different loan spells on not tried to sign him permanently seems odd too

It does look odd.

Particularly when each spell he has played for Bury, he has scored less than half the goals he scored the spell before.
And in eight of the nine games he played for them most recently, he managed not to score a goal at all. But in the remaining game, he really did score a goal. But just the one.

So what more could he have done to be snapped up by Bury, than this?

skyblueelephant76

It does look odd.

Particularly when each spell he has played for Bury, he has scored less than half the goals he scored the spell before.
And in eight of the nine games he played for them most recently, he managed not to score a goal at all. But in the remaining game, he really did score a goal. But just the one.

So what more could he have done to be snapped up by Bury, than this?
Bury have had lots of financial problems, loans are probably all they could do.

Users who are viewing this thread