Nick (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Blue Kid

Oooookay, great read.

Sky Blue Kid, I get you, but you need to rapidly tone down that obscure yet ferocious need to be proven right.

Makes you look like a no-life virgin with emotional issues. Just saying...

Excuse me. Nick is the one with the need to be proven right even when he's wrong mate. It's what he does.

Sky Blue Kid

No, I'm asking you to answer what I actually said by posting it as a quote and asking what it's to do with the higgs.

Do you mean you're insatiable desire to try and take the piss at every chance you get? I made a thread about CCC loaning £1.5m to CCFC to help save the Academy and hadn't seen the thread about "State aid" No problem with you locking the thread. I do, however have a problem with you taking the piss in the process. As for...Once again, My post You were wrong and admitted it too. All because you CBA to read it properly.

Nick

Administrator
Do you mean you're insatiable desire to try and take the piss at every chance you get? I made a thread about CCC loaning £1.5m to CCFC to help save the Academy and hadn't seen the thread about "State aid" No problem with you locking the thread. I do, however have a problem with you taking the piss in the process. As for...Once again, My post You were wrong and admitted it too. All because you CBA to read it properly.

My comment about the spin was clearly referring back to the original thread, read it and you will see as there are comments about the very thing.

Was I wrong when I said this?

He wasn't muslim was he, the guy at Camp Liberty?

Again, what is your actual point? What's the aim of the thread directed at me, just to whinge about getting replies from me?

Nick

Administrator
Lmfao. taken to answering for other posters now are you Nick?

No, I was replying because you referenced me.

I am really not sure what is going on, all I know is that you send me a PM suggesting I have a mental illness and keep going on about me loving myself yet you start a thread titled with my name, whinge when I reply and can't actually say what the point of it is.

Have a day off you camel. (I am inserting random animals to be politically correct).

Sky Blue Kid

No, I was replying because you referenced me.

I am really not sure what is going on, all I know is that you send me a PM suggesting I have a mental illness and keep going on about me loving myself yet you start a thread titled with my name, whinge when I reply and can't actually say what the point of it is.

Have a day off you camel. (I am inserting random animals to be politically correct).

You repeat yourself looking for likes that must be about 5 times you've said that lately. The thread wasn't titled with your name at all. but you had to make snide remarks turning the post to your way of thinking. Yes! you do love yourself, you like to hear/see the sound of your own voice/words. I'll call you Goldfish from now on. You seem to have the memory of one.

Nick

Administrator
You repeat yourself looking for likes that must be about 5 times you've said that lately. The thread wasn't titled with your name at all. but you had to make snide remarks turning the post to your way of thinking. Yes! you do love yourself, you like to hear/see the sound of your own voice/words. I'll call you Goldfish from now on. You seem to have the memory of one.

The thread is titled with my name, you made it.

What's your point? I'm not the one with a short memory here, I can remember who started the thread. The one titled with my name.

Again, what's your actual point? What are you trying to get across?

Seriously, what are you trying achieve? Other than looking like somebody who shouldn't be allowed to use the internet without a chaperone.

martcov

In my display the thread is titled „Nick“. What is the title in yours?

Why do you say that Nick likes the sound his own voice because he posts on a thread which you named „Nick“? Call your thread „Sky Blue Kid“ if Nick gets on your tits. Then you can rant at yourself.

Grendel

Get back on the meds you dribbling lunatic.

R

RB1992

I think Nick is a bit too opinionated and lacking basic conversing skills to be the sole(?) admin on a large forum like this.

Pass the responsibility to me mate.

Nick

Administrator
I think Nick is a bit too opinionated and lacking basic conversing skills to be the sole(?) admin on a large forum like this.

Pass the responsibility to me mate.

Nah, I don't think God would allow it.

Don't try to preach about conversing when you can't even WUM properly. ;)

R

RB1992

To quote Albus

“It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.”

Thrust it upon me, Nick.

Nick

Administrator
Anything I've got to say to Nick will be on open forum from now on.

You still don't make any sense.

At least I am glad you won't be PM'ing me suggested I have learning difficulties because you struggled to understand a discussion.

You still haven't said what the actual point is you are trying to make?

Sky Blue Kid

At least I am glad you won't be PM'ing me suggested I have learning difficulties because you struggled to understand a discussion.

Make that 6 times.

Nick

Administrator
My post was in retaliation to your sarcastic remark of me "Proving your point on PR" Got it now?

No, because it still doesn't make any sense.

What is this thread about? You clearly didn't understand what was meant by my comment.

If you struggle to understand things, why do you go off your head all of the time without taking the time to understand?

Nick

Administrator
Put that PM on open forum then Nick.

Wow, for somebody who thinks I love myself I have had some crackers from you.

The one titled "thick c*nt", one titled "wanker", the one telling me your granddaughter doesnt cry like me and to grow up you twat,

You mean this one though.

Have you got Aspergers or something?You've been throwing insults around all afternoon, and you tell me I'm being abusive!
I'd seriously make an appointment at the doctors pal. something really wrong with you, and this is me being 100% honest with you. The "Last Word" phrase that I bring up now and again... Step back and LOOK at the posts you make. You're not satisfied if it isn't YOU that has the last word on every thread, be it me or anyone else that you're trying to browbeat. You don't "Win" by having the last word pal. You got owned hours ago yet can't "Let it go" can you!

It's weird though, you seem to be the one making threads specifically for me and you moan about insults but are the worst for it?

What exactly is your point? What are you actually trying to achieve?

At what point can you just be told to do one as let's face it if you were being so weird to anybody else with very little interest in the main thing the site is for you would have been fucked off a long time ago.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Boy, did I just find a rich vein of bile.

Sky Blue Kid

Wow, for somebody who thinks I love myself I have had some crackers from you.

The one titled "thick c*nt", one titled "wanker", the one telling me your granddaughter doesnt cry like me and to grow up you twat,

You mean this one though.

It's weird though, you seem to be the one making threads specifically for me and you moan about insults but are the worst for it?

What exactly is your point? What are you actually trying to achieve?

At what point can you just be told to do one as let's face it if you were being so weird to anybody else with very little interest in the main thing the site is for you would have been fucked off a long time ago.

Fuck me off then.

Sky Blue Kid

You're a conceited bighead that goes out of their way to provoke others. I'm not the only one who thinks that either.

R

RB1992

You're a conceited bighead that goes out of their way to provoke others. I'm not the only one who thinks that either.
To be fair Nick, he's right. In the SBT meet-up last week, we all agreed that you aren't a very responsible admin. Very childish in a lot of your responses and constantly abusing your power. Time to go.

Grendel

I used to like his PM's to be fair when he threatened me with a knuckle sandwich and he'd meet me at my gaffe. To be fair at least he didn't say his gaffe - a soup kitchen in Wales has little appeal to me

Nick

Administrator
But you are saying that on a thread you have gone out of your way to make to provoke me. One where you are also not happy that I reply to you on. How many threads have I created titled sky blue kid, just to give an idea?

Are you really missing that important fact?

You started this thread especially. You bump up posts I have made especially.

What exactly is your point? You still haven't explained. You have just made yourself look like you haven't got a clue yourself.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

I used to like his PM's to be fair when he threatened me with a knuckle sandwich and he'd meet me at my gaffe. To be fair at least he didn't say his gaffe - a soup kitchen in Wales has little appeal to me

Strange... The people at the Cardiff soup kitchen were only last week asking when that c**t from my home City was going to come down to South Wales... They've got a present for you.

Sky Blue Kid

But you are saying that on a thread you have gone out of your way to make to provoke me. One where you are also not happy that I reply to you on. How many threads have I created titled sky blue kid, just to give an idea?

Are you really missing that important fact?

You started this thread especially. You bump up posts I have made especially.

What exactly is your point? You still haven't explained. You have just made yourself look like you haven't got a clue yourself.

I think I have, but you're too dim to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread