Nice Touch from Chris Stokes (1 Viewer)

Hobo

shar'rt go into the chippie tonight and ask for a faggot& pea batch then twitter would go into ment down

He didn't say I'm going to go to the chippy and order a faggot and pea batch though did he. He used the word faggot in a derogatory context. There is a big difference.

If players are going to publish themselves through social media then they have to be professional. They are representative of the sport.

Grendel

He didn't say I'm going to go to the chippy and order a faggot and pea batch though did he. He used the word faggot in a derogatory context. There is a big difference.

If players are going to publish themselves through social media then they have to be professional. They are representative of the sport.

Which is why if I was a manager I would ban these accounts for players. They are generally not intelligent enough to understand the significance of what they say.

covcity4life

He meant fsggot as un soft players. Doubt even in his head he connected it to gay people being soft etc

But agree with g . Many football players shouldn't be in social media. More times than not they are gonna lose fans rather than gain them

Users who are viewing this thread