Ngandu (1 Viewer)

Jamesimus

Anyone reckon he might get a chance in the first team anytime soon?

I know very little about him but seen his name about the U23s for a while.

Was he on the bench a few times for us in League 1?

cc84cov

In place of who ? Eccles is wayyyy ahead of him & he can’t get close

Gregbant

Outrageous skill ahead of his age, just application and consistency. Fingers crossed he is maturing his skill is great t I saw him play twice, not sure if anyone has a video.

cc84cov

Eccles is good but Ngandu has the X factor.
Eccles is far superior in every department I’ve watched both at under 23’s level Ngandu went very quiet after being hyped up from early they both play central midfield,It’s not even close Eccles is a much better all round player like I said in every department

Gregbant

Eccles is far superior in every department I’ve watched both at under 23’s level Ngandu went very quiet after being hyped up from early they both play central midfield,It’s not even close Eccles is a much better all round player like I said in every department

Ngandu definitely went quite for about 6 months. It's seems the loan to the wilderness may have triggered his hunger and application. He is definitely more naturally talented but that is never enough

cc84cov

Ngandu definitely went quite for about 6 months. It's seems the loan to the wilderness may have triggered his hunger and application. He is definitely more naturally talented but that is never enough
Are you his agent partner or family member ? 😎

The fact Eccles has played for the first team had a loan at a decent enough level for his age & the fact robins has now come out saying he’s being stepped up tells all there is to know.

Gregbant

The fact Eccles has played for the first team had a loan at a decent enough level for his age & the fact robins has now come out saying he’s being stepped up tells all there is to know.

You missed one, boyfriend

Jamesimus

I kind of assumed that despite both playing in the same position, they're both completely different styles of player?

cc84cov

I kind of assumed that despite both playing in the same position, they're both completely different styles of player?
Eccles has composure he reads the game so well always looking to keep things moving for me Eccles is a long way ahead of Ngandu @better days might also have some inside info

Sky Blue Harry H

As Sheaf is now injured (along with Kelly) Eccles may be a lot nearer the first team now.

Briles

Completely different styles of play. Eccles is in the Kelly mould. Ngandu far more attacking. Pointless comparing them

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2477

Nope massive step up from an u23 game to the championship.

cc84cov

You’ve just copied al your info from what better days has said before so I doubt he does have more info
read the thread first before making yourself look a complete cock again he hadn’t posted till I tagged him 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Last edited:

KenilworthSkyBlue

read the thread first before making yourself look a complete cock again he hadn’t posted till I tagged him 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

He's hardly making a cock of himself.

You quite clearly have just copied what Better Days has said previously and hoped no one would remember in order to position yourself as in the know. Which you really aren't.

cc84cov

He's hardly making a cock of himself.

You quite clearly have just copied what Better Days has said previously and hoped no one would remember in order to position yourself as in the know. Which you really aren't.
Get out his arse posh boy...I’ve seen both play a lot in the under 23’s to know Eccles it far superior the fact one has been in the first team and 1 hasn’t shows regardless....I’d have Eccles in the squad over sheaf

KenilworthSkyBlue

Get out his arse posh boy...I’ve seen both play a lot in the under 23’s to know Eccles it far superior the fact one has been in the first team and 1 hasn’t shows regardless....I’d have Eccles in the squad over sheaf

I've not seen you mention watching Eccles or Ngandu regularly in the year that I have been posting on this forum and now suddenly you're chief scout of the U23s?

At least try and make it believable.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Go back a little then 🤣

I have and a poster called you out previously for attempting to make it sound like you've watched Eccles far more than you actually have.

Equally, you went through months of saying that Eccles was too lightweight and that he struggled in the U23s. Coincidently it's only until his Gillingham spell that you've been raving about him.

Last edited:

Bugsy

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I wouldn't have Eccles and N'gandu as playing the same role. One is more of a Kelly-type player the other closer to O'Hare, or maybe Hamer. You wouldn't put them down as competing for the same role.

But having said that Eccles is definitely closer to first team, but is also a year older. He's been loaned out and played league football and he's showing the benefits of that experience. N'Gandu has probably benefited from going to Iceland but it's not the same level.

Trouble is we've got quite a few senior players able to fit into Eccles' role, whereas there's a gap in the ACM area. If N'Gandu hasn't yet stepped up to compete with the like of Shipley and Allen he's probably got a way to go, esp if Bapaga has been on the bench ahead of him (although I don't think he's anywhere near ready either).

I imagine N'Gandu developed physically early on (he was playing for the U18's when he was 14 or something like that) and maybe others have caught him up in that respect. Fact he now regularly captains the U23 suggests he's working his way up but at best it'd be next season, when I'd like to see him go on loan similar to how Burroughs and Young did. He needs to start playing men's football.

cov donkey kick

At that level development wise its tough and some game time in men's football shapes your future proggressing To the next level and can boost your confidence on a personal level.

Winny the Bish

Type of player where a loan to the Dutch 2nd division would be MUCH better for him than going to the Conference/League 2 where the ball will be flying over his head for 75% of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread