Neymar overrated (1 Viewer)

scottccfc

i cant see Neymar being at PSG to much longer, the fee is like a massive noose around his neck imo should of stayed at Barca

Terry Gibson's perm

i cant see Neymar being at PSG to much longer, the fee is like a massive noose around his neck imo should of stayed at Barca

He couldn’t stay as he wouldn’t win the world footballer of the year there as the team has to be built around him to win it, at Barca he was in second place behind Messi. The next move would be even bigger so would be worse

baldy

Did anyone else notice Clive Tyldesleys pure disappointment Brazil didn't win the game. Usually the underdog draws and there's great clamour but he sounded like he'd lost 500 quid on it.

Can't stand him anyway when neymer had that header he was praying it was going in so he could reel off his long lines of praise. And then that last free kick 'neymer the stage is set'... 'oh no he's clipped it in' exactly why I hate itv. He'd bang on about Rooney as if he was God

How far up Brazils arse was Clive Tyldesley? Even when the Swiss scored,he was more or less saying that maybe VAR could've got involved to see if it stood or not

Horrible sycophantic nonsense.....there always is when Brazil play for some reason by pundits on telly

oucho

How on earth was he worth all that money, most diva of a player I've ever seen, complete rubbish
Agree, I've always said he's overrated.

Irish Sky Blue

He is a good player and in the group behind Messi and Ronaldo but if they are 10 out of 10 he is 7, but believes he is 11!

He is Brazilian so is rated higher than he really is I can’t stand him as it’s all about him, although Switzerland are miserable to watch I was glad they got a result and loved it when the Germans gave Brazil a good working over previously.

We are lucky at the moment to have two of the best three ever only maradona was better for me not that other Brazilian fraud/self publicist Pele a man who has made himself appear better because of this 1000 goal nonsense
If you saw Pele play in the 1970 World Cup you might think differently.

Users who are viewing this thread