Next weeks fixtures (1 Viewer)

You'll Never Beat McPake

As well the table top clash between City and Gillingham, Bury are at home to Burton and Walsall play Sheff Utd. A sky blue win could see us go 5 points clear at the top of other results go our way.

Sky Blue Harry H

as long as we dont lose -[/QUOTE said:
of course we don't want that - but even if it did happen,apart from a few of the new attendees who might slink off for a few matches, it won't be the end of the world. We should be right in the thick of it for a good while now, even allowing for the odd slip up. Most of the sides around the top 6 are likely to take points off each other, so can't see many teams overtaking us (certainly not a gaggle of them). Wigan look like one of the stronger teams at the moment. Think Burton will fall away. Gillingham will stay roundabout due to goalscorers. Anybody see their 3rd goal on Saturday? (Roy of the Rovers stuff!)

Gazolba

I think Wigan are the team to watch, they have not lost in the last 10 games and have won 4 out of their last 5.

skybluelee

I think Wigan are the team to watch, they have not lost in the last 10 games and have won 4 out of their last 5.

And they still picked up less points during that period than us. And to think some of our fans spent a lot of that time complaining about how shit we were.

Love this season.

stupot07

They looked very good against Rochdale on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Specs WT-R75

Yeah, we are getting waaaaaaaaaay ahead of ourselves :)

It would be amazing though to be _that_ team that starts the run to build a gap! To have a free go at other teams when you play a challenger later in the season when the pressure is on them to close the gap...

matesx

League stats.....

lost once in ten

unbeaten in 8

won last 3

best start since 1963

unbeaten at home

plus....Armstrong to come back in

big crowd (you would like to think)

BOUND TO LOSE!...... but wait! not this side with this manager, City of old maybe but not anymore!

City 3 Gills 1

Johhny Blue

League stats.....

lost once in ten

unbeaten in 8

won last 3

best start since 1963

unbeaten at home

plus....Armstrong to come back in

big crowd (you would like to think)

BOUND TO LOSE!...... but wait! not this side with this manager, City of old maybe but not anymore!

City 3 Gills 1

ADD: 12 goals in last 4 games

Users who are viewing this thread