next week!!!! (1 Viewer)

johnamcp

Just heard, next week we bring in to players, Jordan somebody, they couldn't remember his surname...... And another.....

Once that's done.... Embargo!!!!! Don't shoot the messenger.... Btw Jordan whoever is to replace woody being out for 5 weeks, so he's most likely to be centre denfender.....

johnamcp

I work there but also u have to bear in mind there's a lot of people in n around the first team that arnt usually..... But this was from a member of the medical team..

SkyblueBazza

Still sounds like tosh to me. The club has in more recent times become very good at keeping things under-wraps until very near to the "official statement". The loose tongues have been largely cut out. Cannot imagine one of the medical team talking about such stuff...they are perhaps somewhere close to the height of discretion

johnamcp

Sooo the defender is in, striker on his way, just embargo to happen, tomorrow!!!

Guess I wasn't wrong!!! Forum full of doubters... Nyf.

Flying Fokker

Just heard, next week we bring in to players, Jordan somebody, they couldn't remember his surname...... And another.....

Once that's done.... Embargo!!!!! Don't shoot the messenger.... Btw Jordan whoever is to replace woody being out for 5 weeks, so he's most likely to be centre denfender.....

So, you have big ears. Should be easy to spot you when the club wants to know who is leaking this stuff out. Are you Steve Ogrizocic?

The Reverend Skyblue

I don't mind these rumour posts, its pretty harmless so i would encourage anyone to post if they hear something that may be of interest.

It breaks up the ACL/SISU rent posts

kg82

I don't mind these rumour posts, its pretty harmless so i would encourage anyone to post if they hear something that may be of interest.

It breaks up the ACL/SISU rent posts

Too true. Don't see why people HAVE to say something if they don't like these rumour threads. Surely easier to ignore?

luwalla

haha

fair play to ya mate.. nice bit of inside info there, that you didnt have to share with us

what was it you said.. a couple of transfers, one of them jordan something & then transfer embargo

i bet all them knockers feel like plonkers now.

Macca

fair play to ya mate.. nice bit of inside info there, that you didnt have to share with us

what was it you said.. a couple of transfers, one of them jordan something & then transfer embargo

i bet all them knockers feel like plonkers now.

Is that's all that s worrying them they need to find a life!

Users who are viewing this thread