Next two games? (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

errr its nothing like that otis

are you seriously saying anyone who doesnt expect us to win every single game this season is just negative?

this is nothing like crewe and the normal nay sayers. its a game vs title rivals and only team to out play us. a draw would be a fine

but you keep fishing for likes
But everything around the club at the moment is positive I'm sure the players are.Im normally a bit of a pessimist,but this just feels different this time.6 confident points.

covcity4life

But everything around the club at the moment is positive I'm sure the players are.Im normally a bit of a pessimist,but this just feels different this time.6 confident points.

i agree, in fac ti am a poster who regulary trolls negative posters

but not be 100% confident in maximum pts vs 2 title rivals is not being negative.

i would love 6 pts. but 4pts would still be massive for our auto promotion hopes imo

its a marathon not a sprint, as its january i dont think 4 pts should be looked down upon at all!

callumeast

but not be 100% confident in maximum pts vs 2 title rivals is not being negative.

i would love 6 pts. but 4pts would still be massive for our auto promotion hopes imo

its a marathon not a sprint, as its january i dont think 4 pts should be looked down upon at all!

Exactly. I've been called negative and overly pessimistic simply for thinking we're not going to get maximum points against two of the best teams in the league, one of whom I believe to be the only team to outplay us this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Exactly. I've been called negative and overly pessimistic simply for thinking we're not going to get maximum points against two of the best teams in the league, one of whom I believe to be the only team to outplay us this season.

i think some fans love cov and are fans of football too

some fans just love cov but dont have a clue about football

thats only way i can explain it. i am in the former but no offence to those in the later camp

p.s i have been saying promotion since day 1 so for anyone to call me nagative lol

callumeast

i think some fans love cov and are fans of football too

some fans just love cov but dont have a clue about football

thats only way i can explain it. i am in the former but no offence to those in the later camp

p.s i have been saying promotion since day 1 so for anyone to call me nagative lol
I agree.

There's pessimism and then there's REALISM and I believe people like you and I are merely displaying the second one. I think these two games are arguably the toughest and biggest of our season so far, but for me to suggest we'll only get 1 pt. hardly shows I don't love my club.

callumeast

well i have said in past 2 draws wouldnt be end of world

live to fight another day and all that

And we've not been in great form either. I'd expect 4 or 6 pts if we'd been in stunning form but it's been something like 1 win in 6, against bottom of the league.

skyblueelephant76

All our young flyers will have to watch out - you can just hear the manager saying don't let them get into the game

Maddison injured himself after mis-controlling the ball and fouling the Walsall player. Walsall will come and try and play football, they are not a dirty side and it should be a good game. The reverse fixture was one of our worse displays of the season so I hope we can put it right.

covmark

And we've not been in great form either. I'd expect 4 or 6 pts if we'd been in stunning form but it's been something like 1 win in 6, against bottom of the league.

What are you on about we've won 2 of the last 3, and the other was a draw away to a resurgent Chesterfield.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Otis

errr its nothing like that otis

are you seriously saying anyone who doesnt expect us to win every single game this season is just negative?

this is nothing like crewe and the normal nay sayers. its a game vs title rivals and only team to out play us. a draw would be a fine

but you keep fishing for likes
Lol.

I would be happy with a draw to be honest. I was talking about those people were of the mindset that we would lose.

As I said in my post, I think we will win tomorrow and that Burton may be a draw.

Would be delighted with 4 points.

Brylowes

Think usein bolt off the blocks everyone else up and running like mad things,it takes him the first 40meters to straighten up and the next 50m is on cruise control. The next three games are like the 10meters in the middle.Come through these & we are going to have a fantastic run-in.

covcity4life

Lol.

I would be happy with a draw to be honest. I was talking about those people were of the mindset that we would lose.

As I said in my post, I think we will win tomorrow and that Burton may be a draw.

Would be delighted with 4 points.

ok your original post came accross as attacking me for saying i would take a draw

cov 3-3 walsall
cov 4-1 burton

you heard it here first

vow

Maddison injured himself after mis-controlling the ball and fouling the Walsall player. Walsall will come and try and play football, they are not a dirty side and it should be a good game. The reverse fixture was one of our worse displays of the season so I hope we can put it right.

I'm sure the Walsall player stood on him, after the mis-control?

mind you, i was a bit tipsy at the time :pointlaugh:

bringbackrattles

Feeling really confident about both matches and can see us winning them. This is going to be our season so why worry about the opposition especially at fortress Ricoh !

Otis

ok your original post came accross as attacking me for saying i would take a draw

cov 3-3 walsall
cov 4-1 burton

you heard it here first
No, not at all. Wasn't attacking anyone other than people who seem to think we will lose based on past history.

Just have to think last season's Coventry City is the one they divorced and the one they have now is a supermodel girlfriend whose favourite hobby is pleasing her man.

I will be very happy with 4 points, but I think we will beat Walsall and then if we do, our spirits will be so high we might well beat Burton too.

ajsccfc

The guy who thought we'd be lucky to get a point away at Crewe despite nearly 20 places separating us, now that was negative.

rupert_bear

The guy who thought we'd be lucky to get a point away at Crewe despite nearly 20 places separating us, now that was negative.
But we have dropped home points to two of the bottom four and lost to three of the bottom thirteen it's what Coventry have done for years, but we will win both games I believe.

ajsccfc

Even so, lucky to scrape a draw against a team at the bottom who couldn't buy a win? Even with the 'but we're Coventry City' fear that nags at me every single game, that seemed a bit of a stretch.

SkyBlue_Bear83

2 teams above us that have scored as many, if not more goals than us?
you really think theyll be laying for a draw??

at burton we played pretty poorly and won
at walsall we played poorly and lost

i cant see past 6 points
only realistic result will be 2 points

cant see us losing either
We've scored more goals than both of them.

We've scored 46, Walsall have 40 and Burton a meagre 32

covcity4life

you were saying?

lets not jump on people predictions in future be they positive or negative or just inbetween!

shmmeee

They might not be a dirty side, but they've certainly got a dirty player or two.

Users who are viewing this thread