Next three matches (1 Viewer)

StrettoBoy

How many points do you wise people think we will pick up against Bristol City (A), Rotherham United (A) and WBA (H)?

Personally I would be content if we could pick up five, with a win against Rotherham and draws in the other two. Any more than that would be excellent.

napolimp

7 points is doable I think, with players returning. We have a good record against Rotherham and I think we can beat West Brom at home on a good day. Bristol will be the one where I'd be happy with a solid draw.

Sky Blue Harry H

Bristol very tough. Hopefully Swift's injury keeps him out for West Brom. Could be anywhere between 3 and 7 point imo.

skybluecam

Got to win at Rotherham.

If we play ambitiously should at least split the other two, win and a loss. So 6 points.

Sky Blue Harry H

Wait until they are played before kicking off I hope

Lose first and win next 2 everyone would take but fuck me that first week would be annoying on here.

Wouldn't be that bad, as Rotherham would be straight after the Brizzle game, so only 3 days sulking (although will feel longer!)

BlueSkiesForever

I think we could/should win all 3 tbh, Bristol could be the trickiest but they’re a leaky team at times so no reason we can’t beat them.
We need to be beating Rotherham tbh, it’s not “must win” as in we “have” to win but we really ought to be beating them if we want to be moving up the table, especially with the form they’re in.
As for West Brom, I think they’re decent enough but from watching their highlights each week they don’t look as solid as they seem, I just have this feeling we’ll beat them quite comprehensively, 2-0 or something.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Win, two draws and the team bus gets caught speeding on the way back from Rotherham
Not a chance. MR won't let us go past anyone. We might move across all three lines with a vehicle in front of us and get done for dangerous driving though.

CBS16

5 would be a very solid return. We usually get beat after international breaks and Bristol away is a very tricky fixture, a draw would be good there. Rotherham is a good opportunity to get 3 points but they're not gonna roll over at home when every points precious for them. I back us at home against the baggies, but they're all tough fixtures in my opinion

SkyblueTexan

2 points

Robinshio

if we could get 6 points we are up to 1.5 points per game or 69 points for a season

1 point behind where we finished last season

Users who are viewing this thread