Next supporters forum 18 April (1 Viewer)

matesx

When is the exterior of the CBS getting a bloody good clean/upgrade?

Place looks manky and those faded blue wall tiles are an eyesore.

If thats all I'm moaning about things must be going pretty well by our standards.

Flying Fokker

1/ What’s the plan with away game ticket allocation for next season. If there is a change,when will this be rolled out if so?

2/ Could there be a cap put on the points so that others stick a chance of getting a ticket?

3/ What does the club do to influence how many tickets are allocated to away games?

Most probably the same but worth asking.

bigfatronssba

Following the trial, will season tickets be sold in the south stand for next season?

Skybluecol

Could you please ask about the away fans trial..... why they've not tried (or do they have plans to trial) away fans in blocks 10-12 and home fans purchasing tickets in 6-8 (assuming half block 9 will be part segregation and other half being either home or away....you get what I mean....hopefully!)

Flying Fokker

Not a question but more of a comment, the tannoy system needs improving badly. Can hardly hear the announcer sometimes and pitch side interviews are impossible.
Seconded. It is abysmal. It must be one of the worst in the league. They’d be better with boom boxes/ portable systems.

Sky Blue Pete

Whilst we accept it isn’t likely we will spend as much as we did last season without a major sale - is there still enough funds to continue improving the side to a top 6 level?

I ask this becuase we still need 5/6 players
Won’t be answered but it will be repeated that the aim is to be in and around the top 6

Hutch11

When we travel away there's a sort of an unwritten rule that you sit/stand where you like
This is good in my view as it let's mates stand together and that helps generate our fantastic away atmosphere
However , I've personally witnessed a few altercations where people have demanded that they sit in their designated seat and the people already there aren't for moving

How about the away tickets are numbered 1 to whatever the allocation is.
That way we can just stand where we like and nobody can demand that it's their space and we don't oversell them.

Sky Blue Pete

1/ What’s the plan with away game ticket allocation for next season. If there is a change,when will this be rolled out if so?

2/ Could there be a cap put on the points so that others stick a chance of getting a ticket?

3/ What does the club do to influence how many tickets are allocated to away games?

Most probably the same but worth asking.
1 nothing
2 will ask they like it
3 not much can be done

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

When we travel away there's a sort of an unwritten rule that you sit/stand where you like
This is good in my view as it let's mates stand together and that helps generate our fantastic away atmosphere
However , I've personally witnessed a few altercations where people have demanded that they sit in their designated seat and the people already there aren't for moving

That way we can just stand where we like and nobody can demand that it's their space and we don't oversell them.
Depends where people’s tickets are though don’t it. Imagine getting them and being shunned to the corner because someone’s in your prime location.

Sky Blue Pete

Really???
I’d feel like such an idiot
Sit where your tickets say
But I’ll ask

Hutch11

Depends where people’s tickets are though don’t it. Imagine getting them and being shunned to the corner because someone’s in your prime location.
People's tickets won't be for anywhere , that's the point , 1st come 1st served as to where you stand , it's pretty much like that anyhow

Brighton Sky Blue

People's tickets won't be for anywhere , that's the point , 1st come 1st served as to where you stand , it's pretty much like that anyhow
At least once this season people have used their kids to get dibs on seats that were assigned to someone else and then used the kids to guilt them into moving elsewhere.

mmttww

1. Does the club have a plan to improve the ticketing website? If not, they should. Concept of a 'Client Ref.' is dumb. 'Membership No.' or a 'Customer No.' would be better. Being able to use JSB vouchers online would be a huge step forward, too.

2. Facilities before games. If the club needs or want people there earlier, in numbers, they need to provide places to sit or perch and put stuff down. Ideally, somewhere sheltered from the rain.

3. Opening blocks. It's counter productive waiting till almost all singles have sold. When it's down to singles, get another block open. People need choice and a chance to get decent tickets in advance.

4. Away tickets. Having a small % of away allocations go to a ballot, in pairs, would stop there being a closed shop if we keep building the way we are. A small min. requirement for entering the ballot.

5. Club and Fraser's needs to find some way of sorting public transport, esp. after games. It's not good enough, and the ground was only built on the condition this was sorted. Should be a priority.

Last edited:

Kilclines curly mullet

We have no control over this as the home club will sort their ticket numbers as they please.

In terms of sitting where you want, ok for a half full away end. Carnage for a sold out away end

Just sit where your ticket number says

Also, our away support this year has been the poorest for years in terms of atmosphere

Flying Fokker

Never had a problem with my seat at away matches. Get there early. I don’t give a monkeys about spoiling someone’s party. It helps that I have a bad ass looking 32 year old 6’2 19st son next to me.

But, as everyone stands up anyway it should not really cause trouble. Supporters were in the aisles against Plymouth. Not a problem.

Brighton Sky Blue

Never had a problem with my seat at away matches. Get there early. I don’t give a monkeys about spoiling someone’s party. It helps that I have a bad ass looking 32 year old 6’2 19st son next to me.

But, as everyone stands up anyway it should not really cause trouble. Supporters were in the aisles against Plymouth. Not a problem.
Father?

TewkesburySkyBlue

In view of the number of games being switched from Saturday 3pm to evening matches only to suit Sky, is there there any possibility of some sort of refund policy for those ST holders who can't make evening matches?
I for one wont be renewing unless there is.

TewkesburySkyBlue

In view of the number of games being switched from Saturday 3pm to evening matches only to suit Sky, is there there any possibility of some sort of refund policy for those ST holders who can't make evening matches?
Oh should have added that if such a scheme was possible, Sky should pay for it. It is solely their fault.

pusbccfc

Away tickets are not a closed shop. Most games made general sale.

If you spend the time, effort and money to go to Sunderland and Middlesbrough, you'll have no problems getting tickets to Wolves, Birmingham, Watford etc

pusbccfc

You'll be in the minority to be honest. Odd people making loud noises about not renewing because of this but ultimately most will.

pusbccfc

We have no control over this as the home club will sort their ticket numbers as they please.

In terms of sitting where you want, ok for a half full away end. Carnage for a sold out away end

Just sit where your ticket number says

Also, our away support this year has been the poorest for years in terms of atmosphere

Yep. Worst since 2011.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Away tickets are not a closed shop. Most games made general sale.

If you spend the time, effort and money to go to Sunderland and Middlesbrough, you'll have no problems getting tickets to Wolves, Birmingham, Watford etc
I went to both Sunderland and Middlesboro but could not buy Wolves ticket. Said repeatedly spend lots of money, time and effort going over last three seasons. System is skewed towards long term season ticket holders who live locally or don't mind the outlay of money on season ticket and go to a small portion of games. It shouldn't be all about money!!

MalcSB

When we travel away there's a sort of an unwritten rule that you sit/stand where you like are issued

The tickets are issued by the home club. Why on earth would they do what you suggest. CCFC putting a number on the ticket would mean nothing. As someone else has said, if your ticket is for a decent seat / position why should you be forced elsewhere,

MalcSB

1. Does the club have a plan to improve the ticketing website? If not, they should. Concept of a 'Client Ref.' is dumb. 'Membership No.' or a 'Customer No.' would be better. Being able to use JSB vouchers online would be a huge step forward, too.

2. Facilities before games. If the club needs or want people there earlier, in numbers, they need to provide places to sit or perch and put stuff down. Ideally, somewhere sheltered from the rain.

3. Opening blocks. It's counter productive waiting till almost all singles have sold. When it's down to singles, get another block open. People need choice and a chance to get decent tickets in advance.

4. Away tickets. Having a small % of away allocations go to a ballot, in pairs, would stop there being a closed shop if we keep building the way we are. A small min. requirement for entering the ballot.

5. Club and Fraser's needs to find some way of sorting public transport, esp. after games. It's not good enough, and the ground was only built on the condition this was sorted. Should be a priority.
2) The concourse is out of the rain and that’s where the club probably wants people to be earlier.

MalcSB

I went to both Sunderland and Middlesboro but could not buy Wolves ticket. Said repeatedly spend lots of money, time and effort going over last three seasons. System is skewed towards long term season ticket holders who live locally or don't mind the outlay of money on season ticket and go to a small portion of games. It shouldn't be all about money!!
System is skewed towards long term funders of the club which seems perfectly reasonable.

Hasnt the lots of money you have spent included purchase of season tickets or lots of home matches?

Users who are viewing this thread