Next six games (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

They say there is no point in looking at the table until the first 10 games in which will give you an idea of where we stand.
its fair to say four games in we have started great and definately improved as a team but our first four games have been against teams not expected to be in the top six.

so looking at the next six fixtues whats the predictions and league position ?

QPR- lose
Middlesborough- draw
Cardiff- draw
Milwall- win
Peterborough- win
Luton-win

that puts us on 20 points and on 20 points last season were Swansea in 2nd place.
Id take that

Last edited by a moderator:

skybluegod

They say there is no point in looking at the table until the first 10 games in which will give you an idea of where we stand.
its fair to say four games in we have started great and definately improved as a team but our first four games have been against teams not expected to be in the top six.

QPR- lose
Middlesborough- draw
Cardiff- draw
Milwall- win
Peterborough- win
Luton-win

that puts us on 20 points and on 20 points last season were Leeds in 2nd place.
Id take that

I personally think Boro is the toughest fixture on that list. Warnock sides are always hard to beat. And we are bound to drop points to some of the 'easier' teams.

I'd expect probably about 9 points from that list. But always hopefully for more!

Flying Fokker

QPR- lose
Middlesborough- draw
Cardiff- draw
Milwall- win
Peterborough- win
Luton-win

that puts us on 20 points and on 20 points last season were Leeds in 2nd place.
Id take that
Boy. That’s a tad optimistic at first glance. If we are on 17 or 18 points I’ll be impressed

D

Deleted member 2477

STP there we go Ive amended it for you. it was actually Swansea last season and Leeds the season before.
you didnt tKe my advise then cant help yourself can you. never mind there is always the odd prick in a bunch of roses 🤡

Last edited by a moderator:

usskyblue

Why are we losing against QPR ?

partridge-i-dont-know.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Agree with all of that except Luton away - will be tough (despite Blues freak result)

QPR- lose
Middlesborough- (take a win and a defeat from M'boro/Cardiff - if purely for the extra point_
Cardiff
Milwall- win
Peterborough- win
Luton- lose

harvey098

QPR- lose
Middlesborough- draw
Cardiff- draw
Milwall- win
Peterborough- win
Luton-win

that puts us on 20 points and on 20 points last season were Swansea in 2nd place.
Id take that

Only a few hours ago I said that we had improved on last season and you told me “not to get carried away”… then you make a wild prediction of only losing one of our next six games. Have you had a really good day in between the two posts? 😂

D

Deleted member 2477

Only a few hours ago I said that we had improved on last season and you told me “not to get carried away”… then you make a wild prediction of only losing one of our next six games. Have you had a really good day in between the two posts? 😂
Yes mate had a lovely day and feeling very optimistic.Think ill buy a lottery ticket

CDK

Think 8pionts would be fine that would stilL put us on 17 pionts after 10 games.

D

Deleted member 2477

I think what ever the prediction of results we should still be in the top 6 which would be a fantastic achievment

skybluesam66

no midweek game then an international break. We will be ready to go again after
16 points every 10 games gets you in the play offs. After the start would be good to get to 18

Barnsley

Your next 3 look difficult, I’m expecting all 3 to be top 8 sides come the end of the season. 2 or 3 points would be very respectable results, anything more would be outstanding, the 3 after them are all very winnable.

rob9872

18 plus 9 we have is 27 and we'll be top. Cheers.

Gibbo

QPR A loss
Middlesbrough H win
Cardiff H draw
Millwall A loss
Posh H win
Luton A draw

8 points

fatso

12 points from that 6, the power of positive thinking!

Why not? We still have room to Improve, and have Godden and JCS to come in yet!

If I was a manager facing us at the moment, I'd be very worried, Sheaf, Hamer and O'hare can open any side up, and Gyoketes is a real handful for defences, and Godden looking sharp again will be a major addition.
If we can keep people fit, we should be a match for most teams in this league.

Brighton Sky Blue

12 points from that 6, the power of positive thinking!

Why not? We still have room to Improve, and have Godden and JCS to come in yet!

If I was a manager facing us at the moment, I'd be very worried, Sheaf, Hamer and O'hare can open any side up, and Gyoketes is a real handful for defences, and Godden looking sharp again will be a major addition.
If we can keep people fit, we should be a match for most teams in this league.

Every game will depend on us taking our chances and not being daft at the back. Godden helps the former though the defence has always got a mistake or two in it. Goals for both sides in most of these!

BackRoomRummermill

Your next 3 look difficult, I’m expecting all 3 to be top 8 sides come the end of the season. 2 or 3 points would be very respectable results, anything more would be outstanding, the 3 after them are all very winnable.

well on paper - Forest and Reading looked difficult before the start of the season and looked how Cov dispatched them , a random result against Barnsley non reflective - and a win against Blackpool away - who drew with Bournemouth …. Coventry playing expansive football and pounding the opposition- we have every right to be looking above rather than below - what’s the view like from down there Barnsley? 😀

Users who are viewing this thread