next signing?? (1 Viewer)

Andy69

As I dont live in the Coventry area,has anybody heard who we might be signing next P.U.S.B

Skybluedar

I like how Pugh was kept completely off the radar until he was signed. I would be quite happy for him to keep doing business in that fashion particularly on the Strikers. We are waiting on Diagouraga from Brentford to see if he features in their plans. I would assume 2/3 ST is dependant on whether or not McQuoid agrees to sign. I would be disappointed if money isn't spent on the 2 strikers, we are going to need goals and 1/2 proven goal scorers in form must come in. I think we could have a gem in Miller. Time will tell.

IN SP WE TRUST

SlowerThanPlatt

I like how Pugh was kept completely off the radar until he was signed. I would be quite happy for him to keep doing business in that fashion particularly on the Strikers. We are waiting on Diagouraga from Brentford to see if he features in their plans. I would assume 2/3 ST is dependant on whether or not McQuoid agrees to sign. I would be disappointed if money isn't spent on the 2 strikers, we are going to need goals and 1/2 proven goal scorers in form must come in. I think we could have a gem in Miller. Time will tell.

IN SP WE TRUST

We've been too nice/soft a team for too long now and it's time for that to change. Diagouraga would go some way to changing that.

Samo

Ish Miller?

NO!!

They will not let him go. They will not let him go. They will not let him go.

Ah bohemian reference, took a while for the penny to drop. I think it worked better in your head Lord.

SuttonSkyBlue

I saw the SSN story about an hour ago, and yes, it was definitely Marcus Tudgay. Without bothering to check, I think he was at Forest until fairly recently and should be able to do a job in L1.

paulw

I saw the SSN story about an hour ago, and yes, it was definitely Marcus Tudgay. Without bothering to check, I think he was at Forest until fairly recently and should be able to do a job in L1.

Tudgay playing high intense football? He doesn;t sit on the bench but on a deckchair.

Astute

Tudgay is only 31 and has experience, scorers goals wherever he goes. Could be great for us at L1 level. I would still be very underwhelmed if we don't sign a young striker for cash from L1/L2 who is in form and looks like proving 20+ goals next season.

Only 31 :laugh:

Longford

Yes only 31, hardly past it for a proven Goalscorer is it? What age did Kevin Phillips play his last professional season in Championship, 39?

I take your point, but his is no Kevin Phillips. Good enough for us though. In fact, just to be consistent, I'd give him a 12 month contract.

aodea

At this point im still pretty worried about the squad. i think we are in worse shape than last year. Murphy, wilson and Moussa are massive losses. The lads we have brought in mostly strike me as the type who may be hit and miss.

Any lads have bigger input on the new signings?

Danny pugh: happy with should be very solid
reda Johnson: Should be a good captain and leader. Solid but unspectacular for wednesday
Danny Swanson: pressly clearly rates highly but im not sure he will be any better than what we have
Jim O brein: dont know much about him but apparently a good player and works hard. Hoping he turns out to be a gem
Shaun Miller: released by sheff united, not made much of an impact so hoping he proves me wrong as dont think he is anything but an extra body.
Allsop and Coulibaly: loan lads hopefuly one of them steps up and stakes a claim. AAllsop could be number one keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread