Next Seasons players and stadium etc (1 Viewer)

aviles

Spoke last night with my neighbor Dr Richard Keating. Coventrys doctor.

He tells me only three players have been told they are wanted next season. Carl Baker, Leon Clarke And Burge supposedly everyone else has been told they can find a new club,

He also told me to wait till the fixtures are brought out and keep my eye out for when walsall are at home we will be away and vice ver sa.

I hope he is wrong but considering the situation i would not be surprised at all.

Otis

If it's only 3 we are fooked.

If Sisu are still here we will still be under an embargo for sure.

Pretty certain you cannot play a game with 3 players. :whistle:

Other option is 3 players and 8 academy lads.

:eek:

Grendel

I would find it hard to believe the likes of Adams, Moussa and Christie have been told to find new clubs.

ajsccfc

Is he actually your neighbour or did you just look him up? Seems a bit odd to refer to him so formally.

sky blue john

if true i take it Sisu will be looking for a new club doctor since you have compromised the bloke by announcing his name on here.
I suppose it stops the obvious bleaters asking for your source though !!!

Otis

I do find it rather amusing that a doctor would know what is going on at the club in terms of players contracts.

Unless of course they are all under the doctor for sore throats and groin strains etc. and it just slips out during general chit chat.

Or he could be a hypnotherapist I suppose, or be administrating some kind of truth drugs without their knowledge.

Brighton Sky Blue

if true i take it Sisu will be looking for a new club doctor since you have compromised the bloke by announcing his name on here.
I suppose it stops the obvious bleaters asking for your source though !!!

The club doctor isn't some mystery MI6 spy-he's listed on the club's website.

skyblue1523

theirs no way the club are getting rid of fleck hes the only 1 who understands sp he doing all the the team talks lol.joking aside i think we will keep fleck adams moussa baker(if no bids come in)thomas wills christe,need 2 strikers 2 midfields 3 defenders close season,just hope everything is sorted by june to give us a chance

Users who are viewing this thread