Next seasons Kit (2 Viewers)

Fergusons_Beard

3aff464eed9a0d7bc96c927dba2544a4.jpg

This great effort from @KonceptKitz on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rob9872

Saw that and it's great, but I preferred the second option they had on which is awesome.

Alkhen

like it... pedantic but someone needs to point out that they have used the old crest

junglej13

Would love a throw back to the Ribero kits from the early Premier Leagues years. The home shirt with the weird pattern and the red away shirt that we wore when we beat Blackburn 5-2 away and Lee Hurst scored.

Joy Division

I do love the retro kits this year but there is a point where we need to move on from throwback designs. Would rather something new and unique for next season.

rob9872

I do love the retro kits this year but there is a point where we need to move on from throwback designs. Would rather something new and unique for next season.
I'd like one of each rather than diff colours of the same. So something new and iconic for home, but a retro variation (eg that faded red & blue) for the away. Hope we don't do 3 smart kits again and cash in as I couldn't help but buy our 2-tone and it's too bloody expensive!

Joy Division

I really think we should keep the 2 Tone kit as the away for next season, its just too popular to not be used again.

Reactions: TTG

rob9872

May be wrong. but I assume KonceptKitz is also Kapowitz who posts on here as he did some terrific designs last year.

skyblue025

I'd love to go really old school and have the green and red quarters. My favourite away kit was the Asics yellow and black one.

skyblueinBaku

I'd love to go really old school and have the green and red quarters. My favourite away kit was the Asics yellow and black one.
I really dislike quartered kit.

Users who are viewing this thread