Next Seasons Away Kit (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
So it's that time of the season again when we finish in disappointment (more so this season having been in the play-offs for the best part of 10 minutes!) and look on to next season.

In the matchday programme against Derby it said that next seasons new home and away kits will be unveiled at the last game of the season (Watford) but this is subject to production apparantly. They pointed out in the programme that they think the fans will especially like the away one - so what colours do you think the away strip will be next season or what colours would you like it to be?

:D

Nick

Administrator
It could be yellow to match the City Link logo?

I think they should bring back the Red kit on the left here:

2621144595223.jpg

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Good point Nick, never thought of that... From City Links point of view if we wear yellow/green wherever we go and wear their logo it's good advertisement for them... if that is the case I hope we will be handsomely paid for it!

Arrrrrre we Norwich in disguise? :p

hsccfc

I hope it will be like the old yellow and purple. But i'm not sure how popular the brown anniversary shirt was, because if it was then that could be the one....

skyblueprincess

Ohhhhh not the brown one ... it does nothing for my figure lol ...

OH OH NEW SONG .......... CHRISSIE COLEMAN'S CHOCOLATE ARMY !!!!

Nathccfc

i quite like the idea of a pink kit, there are some quite nice pink kits out there:)
but i guess they either get it right, or they get it totally wrong!

covsteve

Why don't they have the away kit like Stade Francais rugby lol

Attachments

• maillot-stade-francais-away_5.jpg
    maillot-stade-francais-away_5.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3

Nick

Administrator
I remember once I wore a pink T shirt and sat in the Telent stand, it was boiling hot but the jacket stayed on!

Users who are viewing this thread