Next Season (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

It's nice to see you've all given up on it already, before any summer business has even happened. This is why we can't fill the Ricoh, the whole club, including the fans have a losing mentality.

kdrinkell

HR was only full when the big boys turned up,I recall watching Wimbledon along with 7 thousand others,average was 13 iirc

Because we keep losing

I think we have all given up on this season. I dont really know if anybody has really given up on next season before a ball is kicked. What we do know is we have nothing yet to look forward to with owners who have no understanding of how to run a football club.

It's nice to see you've all given up on it already, before any summer business has even happened. This is why we can't fill the Ricoh, the whole club, including the fans have a losing mentality.

Do you seriously think the summer business will be anything other than players out, with SISU. We will be left with the players nobody else wants......

Nonleagueherewecome

Well do you see SISU investing in the players to get us up, rather than selling anyone we have who shows any promise whatsoever? If so..I'll have what you're drinking!

SkyBlue

Do you seriously think the summer business will be anything other than players out, with SISU. We will be left with the players nobody else wants......
Whats SISU's motivation for sticking around? Do you seriously still think that they will be here by the start of next season?

jto123

what came first? the chicken (shit support) or the egg (poor management and performances)? I'm torn between supporting the team through hard times as loyalty is a two way street, however if the players and owners don't care, why should we?

georgehudson

we will not know anything about sisu because their remit is to keep quiet & say nowt in the hope that someone will say something they can sue them for,
they have proved beyond all reasonable doubt that they are totally inept at running a football club,
one is only left to ponder what their reason for still being here is ?
which will be to get at least their money back for their investors,
do their investors know that sisu are managing their money in this way ?
i don't suppose that they will communicate their incompetence to their investors,
the end game being that a potentially great club is reduced to nothing by faceless, self-effacing, greedy people who care nothing for us COVENTRY CITY folk,
i will always be CCFC,

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread