Next season (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Whats the one thing you are looking forward to more than anything now we are in the championship?

for me its the bigger crowds and grounds with match day experience. Nothing better than going away to some proper grounds like The city ground, Hillsborough and Villa park. Places we havnt been to for a number of years where the match day experience is like the old times in League 1 now the prem and also the standard of refereeing should hopefully be an improvement

SBAndy

Can’t wait for the stewards at the City Ground trying to chuck the entire crowd out for standing.

ccfcricoh

Our away support is fantastic, looking forward to filling some bigger allocations!

Playing teams that my wife has heard of, so i dont get sarcastic comments of "Who are Forest Green? Are you sure they have a football team? Where the hell is it? Why would you want to go there?"

Quality of football, i just really hope we can sort a decent home pitch out, at the Ricoh!

Testing ourselves more, there's not many (any!) times last (this!) season i thought we would lose a game, looking forward to seeing how we perform at the next level.

The whole club deserve this!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Imagine if we can keep the momentum from the last 3 years going! Some big teams in the Champ, and we’re one of them. I’ve watched quite a few Champ games this season and we play better football than most.

I'm getting that feeling of Southampton a few years back when they dropped down the divisions, brought through a number of youngsters like Walcott, AOC and Lallana along with some astute signings and were on the crest of a wave and just kept on getting better.

Last edited:

jto123

Our away support is fantastic, looking forward to filling some bigger allocations!

Playing teams that my wife has heard of, so i dont get sarcastic comments of "Who are Forest Green? Are you sure they have a football team? Where the hell is it? Why would you want to go there?"

Quality of football, i just really hope we can sort a decent home pitch out, at the Ricoh!

Testing ourselves more, there's not many (any!) times last (this!) season i thought we would lose a game, looking forward to seeing how we perform at the next level.

The whole club deserve this!

I recognise that sarcastic comment vibe. The big crowds are a huge plus for me. Also, I know it seems minor, but not having to play in the checkatrade trophy (even though it lead to our revival). Being in the crowd, it always felt like a glorified training match that could also tire players out before league matches,

cooperskyblue

Excited to be back in the 2nd tier. I had a season tickets for 4 seasons from Coleman to our relegation, we never had an identity, so I'm excited to be up with a great manager and a team of players who have a winning mentality and a style of football!

Excited to NOT have to play in the Leasing.com trophy, being back in 3rd round of FA Cup. Bigger matches week in and week out. And 1 good season away from the promised land!

Brighton Sky Blue

I recognise that sarcastic comment vibe. The big crowds are a huge plus for me. Also, I know it seems minor, but not having to play in the checkatrade trophy (even though it lead to our revival). Being in the crowd, it always felt like a glorified training match that could also tire players out before league matches,

Give it time and it'll be our U23's winning that competition

Covcraig@bury

I am looking forward to buying a season ticket IF we are playing at the Ricoh . If we are not then I will continue to pick and choose games . Not that I would go to the majority of them through over commitments.

Users who are viewing this thread