Next season Shirt concepts (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
the home is nice, id love if we did one season of the yellow and purple kit ive that jersey at home lol

P0.jpg

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

The black and green is pretty nice but i prefer some of Alkhen's work previously, the ribero re-works and the purple and yellow efforts in particular.

A proper, all sky blue home shirt would be good next season, akin to the old Pony stuff....im definitely showing a 90s bias here...

chiefdave

Is there really an article on the Telegraph site where they've asked some random bloke to guess what kit we might have next season?

Can't see it being anything like those. Didn't someone from Hummel already say they're bespoke kits again next year and something that would be unexpected or something along those lines.

Nick

Administrator
Is there really an article on the Telegraph site where they've asked some random bloke to guess what kit we might have next season?

Can't see it being anything like those. Didn't someone from Hummel already say they're bespoke kits again next year and something that would be unexpected or something along those lines.

Yeah I think he did.

The home and away ones look nice though.

Otis

I just think we need to be sponsored by any company that is called Champions.

Don't care what the kit looks like as long as we have that on our shirts.

Mcbean

Would be good to keep the two tone theme somehow as it’s a good pattern for any Coventry connection - will make money imo as well as bring pretty original - back in the city we need to embrace even the nae followers

Mask

I wish we could somehow keep our current home one forever.

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I'd be really happy to keep the same kits for another year. Maybe even make the two-tone kit our official away one and ditch the yellow.

Still though, always excited to see what comes next.

rob9872

Home is ok, away is too similar too soon as we've had Green/black a few times now. They're ok, but should be a decade apart at least imo. Love the red one, not had red for a few years now and that looks quite classy and quite a contrast to anything else.

Gazolba

Home one has been done before many times. What colour will the shorts be?
Away one has been done before. I hate green. Make the green dark blue and I'm for it.
Red - well we're just not a red team. Leave that to Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Paxman II

Home kit is a nice design, like that. Green away kit is debateable as I much prefer like many other that two tone kit which has proven to be so popular, unlike anyone else and really looks good.
I do hope the two tone kit is retained and we play in it again this season.

Kilclines curly mullet

Firstly how is this news ? The telegraph must be desperate.
Secondly, let’s stay with plain old sky blue, no stripes for me.
Thirdly, away kit has to be either black or navy with sky blue trim.

Spurs 'City Away Kit' Kit

The guy from Hummel said the kits for next season were already signed off.

TownFan81

Further to my separate thread, there’s no point even trying to beat this seasons home kit or the two tone shirt so I simply went for the challenge of recreating the 92-94 home shirt and doing something slightly different to the green and black stripes you’ve had a couple of times fairly recently.

Liquid Gold

Further to my separate thread, there’s no point even trying to beat this seasons home kit or the two tone shirt so I simply went for the challenge of recreating the 92-94 home shirt and doing something slightly different to the green and black stripes you’ve had a couple of times fairly recently.

That is spicy but I like it.

ccfc_Tom

Green one looks awesome. Hope we bring collars back

Users who are viewing this thread