Next season home ticketing (1 Viewer)

ThievingScally

The club need to start thinking about what to do in case of a huge surge in ST sales. IF (and its a big IF) - we do go up - we could be looking at >25000 season tickets.

There should be some tickets available for those that cant go every week. Maybe a few blocks allocated for general sales.

Similarly - we might need a ticket re-sale option for those season ticket holders looking to pass on tickets (night game etc)

It could be a very busy summer

TSx

torchomatic

Well, they'll always be tickets available to non-season ticket holders. I would think the Club would also have to look at the segregation as there are clearly issues that need to be sorted out.

Flying Fokker

Reply to OP;
Buy a season ticket. Or buy one of those 1/2 season tickets where you can select your games. At least you will see some games.

I’ve had season tickets in the past. I have missed a few games for various reasons. It’s Tough on me but at least I guarantee that I’m there whenever possible.

clint van damme

If we're in the championship I'm expecting more ST holders than this season but only to about 16k.
Be loads of seats available on a per game basis.

Be different if we get to the EPL

clint van damme

The tickets where people can't go should be recycled through a club system whereby you notify the club and ticket money from resale helps the club

These schemes are only really viable for clubs that are sold out every week. I know United have one. I work with a lad who gets tickets through it.

chiefdave

If it came to it surely they’d just have the ground sold out with season ticket holders

that’s the point at which you may look at some sort of resale site

rob9872

If we're in the championship I'm expecting more ST holders than this season but only to about 16k.
Be loads of seats available on a per game basis.

Be different if we get to the EPL
I'd agree if we'd got them on sale this week or even last week that guaranteed a Wembley ticket but I think if we don't go up we'll struggle to match last seasons total. I hope I'm wrong although I also hope we don't get to find out.

clint van damme

I'd agree if we'd got them on sale this week or even last week that guaranteed a Wembley ticket but I think if we don't go up we'll struggle to match last seasons total. I hope I'm wrong although I also hope we don't get to find out.

I spoken to a few people who pick and choose their games who've said they're getting STs next year even if we dont go up, admittedly it's a small sample size.
But yeah, I'd imagine getting them on sale last week would have given sales a boost

bigfatronssba

If it came to it surely they’d just have the ground sold out with season ticket holders

that’s the point at which you may look at some sort of resale site

Can they do that? Or are there PL/EFL rules that say you have to keep some as casual sales?

Robinshio

so an idea for home points for non season ticket holders
5 points for any of the big teams
10 points for the middle bunch
15 points for the bournemouths/ sheff u / burnley etc

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The club need to start thinking about what to do in case of a huge surge in ST sales. IF (and its a big IF) - we do go up - we could be looking at >25000 season tickets.

There should be some tickets available for those that cant go every week. Maybe a few blocks allocated for general sales.

Similarly - we might need a ticket re-sale option for those season ticket holders looking to pass on tickets (night game etc)

It could be a very busy summer

TSx
I'd suggest having a corner block next to the North Stand as general sale. Wouldn't be any POTG.

Users who are viewing this thread