Next round draw tonight (1 Viewer)

JulianDarbyFTW

The excitement on here shows how far we've dropped doesn't it? I agree it's a plum tie and it's great to play a top side, but it's not so long ago that we played them year-in year-out. I feel quite sad thinking about that.

The CableGuy

Weird, I was thinking earlier that away to Arsenal would be great. I should have put a bet on!

No pressure on us whatsoever for that, the lads can chillax and enjoy their football.

AFCCOVENTRY

Well I am not to far from the Emirates from work... so i am booking me ticket! :D

Let's stick it to our stupid in laws and their families who support a plastic team...

Dan Griffin

Was it just me who went mental when we came out? Almost put a hole in my ceiling when I threw my remote control up :S

Best thing is we have absolutely nothing to lose and will pocket a nice earner, then we can roll out the "now we can concentrate on the league" cliche. Unless.......................... no I daren't even think about it............

Sky

Gutted it's away, won't be able to make it... We could have a go at them they have got an average side this year

Sky Blue Jay

These tickets will go like hot cakes though I kinda wish we had them on a Saturday for more of a night out but still buzzing to get a chance to go to the emeriates

CovMad "The tie is expected to be played on Tuesday September 25th subject to the demands of television etc."

spit

Personally it's the draw I'd have least liked. I'd rather we progressed and had more money to spend on players... I don't think the Arse will make the mistake Manure did, given how we played against brum. Really can't see us getting past this one!

lbskyblues

Arsenal penciled game in for 26/09/2012 wednesday night as play sunday and got chelsea on the following saturday so should play the kids against us.

WeWillBeBack

5 years to the day of man utd possibly?

This has probably already been said but I cant be bothered to read through all 10 pages

Dan Griffin

they may also have a european game close to that date? so if they have chelsea that week i cant see them putting a strong side out tbf

@richh87

I'm abroad til the 26th, sh1t. Please move it to the 27th Arsenal!

I like the way they've already got the following round in their schedule on the official site.

Astute

I don't wish to talk about this!! Just realised I'm out of the country that week :-(

So which country are you going to be in whilst we have a great day out whilst going to the Emirates Steve? ;)

I can't wait for this!!! My perfect draw. I live in the shadow of the Emirates so all my mates around here are gunners. The game's sandwiched between Man City and Chelsea so Arsenal will surely play a weaker side. We definitely have an outside chance. In the words of Keegan, I would love it if we beat them. LOVE IT! I would have bragging rights in my local for years...

Users who are viewing this thread