Bristol C - A
Preston - H
Swansea - A
Luton - H
Sheff U - H
Hull - H

how many points from this little lot? I reckon 12

Gint11

I’m looking at all of them 6 and can see 6 wins.

However realistically, Luton and Sheff U will be particularly tough.

skybluetony176

Just looking at our current form compared to those below us and above us over the last 5 games and we’re holding our own and staying in contention. Better form than anyone below us bar Milwall I think and actually the same form as 3rd and 4th so all we’ve really got to do is maintain our form to stay in contention for the playoffs until Godden is back. Doable looking at the next six. Who knows, if Waghorn finds some form again and the Waghorn/Gyökeres partnership starts delivering like it did early doors then we could be back in the playoffs by the time Godden is playing again.

Godiva

7 or 8 pts
Win - Hull and Shef U
Rest - lose or draw

rexo87

Bristol City - Draw
Preston - Loss
Luton - Loss
Swansea - Loss
Sheff Utd - Win
Hull - Win

Very negative i know

KenilworthSkyBlue

Bristol City - Draw
Preston - Loss
Luton - Loss
Swansea - Loss
Sheff Utd - Win
Hull - Win

Very negative i know

Not really as it's a much harder set of fixtures than people think. I'd suggest two wins and a draw is probably about right.

Form over the past 10 games: Bristol sit third in home form, Sheffield United are top in overall form, Luton are 5th in overall form.

Over the past 6 matches: Preston are 3rd in away form.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think that is the target. More than that will be brilliant. We are capable of beating most of these, although we didn't manage Swansea very well last time (albeit they blow very hot and cold) All the other games we should be capable of getting something, although there are few gimmes in this league.

no_loyalty

Bristol City L
Preston D
Swansea L
Luton W
Sheff United D
Hull W

Happy_Martian

I'm going to pretend to be Noah and expect the results to arrive 2 by 2 by 2. 2 wins Bristol City and Hull, 2 draws Preston and Luton and 2 losses Sheff U and Swansea.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Bristol C (A) L
Preston (H) W
Swansea (A) L
Luton - (H) D
Sheff U - (H) L
Hull (H) W

7 points for me. Apart from next week it's 2 games a week and we've got a small squad of fit players. Got to hope the likes of Godden can get back before too long.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Lot of pessimism on here. We’re not that bad? 5 points from 18 — hang your fucking head. If we were that bad we wouldn’t be where we are. Correct me if I’m wrong, but we have quite a good record against top 6? And bottom 6? Why is anyone scared of the next few games? We’ll get at least 10. 10 be good, 13+ is doable.

(Remind me in 3 months :D).

thekidfromstrettoncamp

11 points
Bristol c-A ! point
Preston-H ! Point
Swansea-A 3 Points
Luton-H- 3 points
Sheff U-H 0 point
Hull -H 3 points

If we managed to win at Bristol and I think possibly we could .Things could be even brighter It's amazing what 2 win together can do for confidence.

David O'Day

11 points
Bristol c-A ! point
Preston-H ! Point
Swansea-A 3 Points
Luton-H- 3 points
Sheff U-H 0 point
Hull -H 3 points

If we managed to win at Bristol and I think possibly we could .Things could be even brighter It's amazing what 2 win together can do for confidence.

About right except we'll beat one of Brizzle or Preston

Danceswithhorses

If we could just get our game to 'click' (cos we've played pretty well, sadly without a decent goal output), and we could put a decent run together now, that would great timing for the final run in.

sylus

Bristol C - draw
Preston - win
Swansea -lose
Luton - preying for a win, 5-0 would be nice
Sheff U - draw
Hull - win

Users who are viewing this thread