Next Four League Fixtures... (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

I think our next four fixtures are crucial to setting up a run into Christmas...

Swindon
Notts County
Brentford
Leyton Orient

I'd take two wins and two draws from these four games, though I'm worried we could lose against Swindon. If we do lose to Swindon, then between 5 to 7 points from three games would be my guess.

So what are your thoughts? How do you see us fairing against these four teams?

Sky_Blue_Vickie

Think swindon and brentford away will be trickiest.

Hopefully we can get draw against swindon which will give us some momentum into game against county which will be another tough game.

I would hope for two wins (county and orient) and two draws (swindon and brentford) and so hoping for 8 points out of 12.

CODY!!!

If i was the manager, id look to do blocks of 3 games, so looking at that we SHOULD get 5 points but i think we MIGHT get 7 points depending what team turns up.

If we can win at home and draw away, we will fly up the table.

skybluedaze

Swindon - draw
Notts County - lose
Brentford - Draw
Leyton Orient - Win

5pts from the next four games isn't ideal, but not bad considering all the problems both on and off the pitch this season. Moving in the right direction though and that's the main thing.

sky blue john

Robins still needs more time and however much i would love us to get six points over the next four games. My head is saying 3-4 points.

pusbccfc

We should beat all of these with the team with have on paper.

covcity4life

Swindon - Lose
Notts County - draw
Brentford - win
Leyton Orient - win

id take 7 points from those because novemeber could be 5 wins from 5 imo!

but until the brentford win we would not be too happy lol

aodea

swindon away (a)
Notts county (h)
brentford (a)
Leyton orient (a)

with the nature of the games being three away from home i will say that 6 points would be ok. 7 or 8 points would be brillant and 9, 10 or 12 would be exceptional. agan i have said over the course of a season taking about 2 points on average a game is very good so target here would be 8 points. I feel that we will lose at swindon, beat Notts county, draw with orient and beat brentford. Will give us 7 points so would be happy.

all the games are winable.

skyblue1523

we have a little run going now lets see if we can keep it going a win at swindon,and we should fear no team in this league but i hope collins does'nt score that would be rubbing salt into my healing wounds,no less than 4pts but hopefully 8-12 pts.pusb

Tad

Swindon - Lose
Notts Country - Draw
Brentford - Win
Orient - Win

skyblueman

Swindon - Win
Notts Country - Win
Brentford - Win
Orient - Win

Gotta believe we will win EVERY game.... PUSB :p

ampthill_sba

I'm predicting 5 points from next 4 league games with draws at Brentford and Leighton O and a home win v Notts County but a defeat (after our run under Robins) at Swindon.

It'll take us up the table though for sure.

Jeff

Mucca Mad Boys

Swindon away will probably be our sternest task, a draw would be good, but I think we could win!

CODY!!!

Does anyone else think Collins will get a couple against us, just because fate dictates it?

Last edited:

psgm1

Banned
We should beat all of these with the team with have on paper.

I love it when people say we have a great team "on paper". "On paper" we should be in automatic promotion position.

"On paper" we have the strongest team in the league.

Shame football is played in the real world and not "on paper"

Astute

More like we have some decent players for the division we are in, but they are not playing like a team yet.

TommyZoom

I would like to see another win away from home, start building a little 'away from home' confidence.

I think a 6pt minimum has to be the bar set for these 4 games.

Users who are viewing this thread