Next Best Thing Then... (2 Viewers)

baldy

Where's gonna be the best pub/bar to watch this 'death match' in Cov then you all reckon?

CovLis86

You'd think a good opportunity to open the CBS with a big screen, drinks, food etc. £5 a ticket or something to add to the kitty.

Missed out on tickets for my dad and I it seems, and with me in Exeter and him near Swindon, would be good to be amongst more Coventry fans at least.

skyblue1991

You'd think a good opportunity to open the CBS with a big screen, drinks, food etc. £5 a ticket or something to add to the kitty.

Missed out on tickets for my dad and I it seems, and with me in Exeter and him near Swindon, would be good to be amongst more Coventry fans at least.
Yes a beam back at the CBS, but guessing concerts this week may hinder that...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

baldy

By the way @Boosh - I noticed you deleted your pathetic snidey post about me not getting a ticket & laughing about it like a little bitch

Get a life

Boosh

I’ll sell you my ticket for £1,000, pm if interested

Boosh

Silly me - still doesn't change the fact it's a pathetic snidey post & you're laughing about it like a little bitch

Get a life

Nah it’ll be fun to watch at home. Think of those precious memories you’ll make. It’s all these Arsenal Women’s fans jumping on the bandwagon and preventing the true fans like you getting tickets isn’t it

Boosh

I agree - it's getting ridiculous now - he adds absolutely nothing to the forum

Arsenal women are playing next Saturday so at least you’ll have something to watch whilst we’re all in the pub

ExmouthNeil

Pop over to Exmouth and watch it with me...

Skyblue_LDN

I live in London so will go down for the day to soak up the atmosphere and find a bar to watch it in, might take a few hundred quid in my pocket too just in case I get lucky with a ticket

CovInEssex

I live in London so will go down for the day to soak up the atmosphere and find a bar to watch it in, might take a few hundred quid in my pocket too just in case I get lucky with a ticket

If you walk around the green man saying any one selling a spare you will 100% get one

hill83

Cov will be dead on the day. Don’t forget we only took 2000 to Middlesbrough

NorthernWisdom

I agree - it's getting ridiculous now - he adds absolutely nothing to the forum
ikea-365-pot-with-lid-stainless-steel__1006171_pe825756_s5.jpg

NorthernWisdom

"Ignore" is your friend.
Funnily enough, I did that long ago for the person complaining. Curiosity still kills me from time to time, can't resist a nose, and then it reminds me that if Boosh is a sad little twat, then he's not the only one, and those complaining and feeding are often right up there on the dickhead scale themselves.

To be clear, you haven't been complaining ;)

Last edited:

baldy

Funnily enough, I did that long ago for the person complaining. Curiosity still kills me from time to time, can't resist a nose, and then it reminds me that if Boosh is a sad little twat, then he's not the only one, and those complaining and feeding are often right up there on the dickhead scale themselves.

Why what did I say that's offended you in the past? Was it because I've had a,shock horror,opinion?

ExmouthNeil

Are you making plans? Sadly as you know there isn't much in our area for great places to watch it. Was hoping to get my dad somewhere with at least a few people who care!
I will be out with another mate (who's from Atherstone). The pubs will be showing it 9 Bar, The York or The Exmouth Arms. There are a few other City fans her too...

fernandopartridge

Why what did I say that's offended you in the past? Was it because I've had a,shock horror,opinion?

TBF you usually barrel into threads with your "who cares" nonsense so you're gonna get a bit back, take the rough with the smooth. I hope you get a ticket btw.

DazzleTommyDazzle

To be clear, you haven't been complaining ;)
I’ve got 3 on Ignore and that sometimes means that the vast bulk of threads is something of a mystery 😀.

However, on balance it still makes things much better!

Users who are viewing this thread