Next 4 Games Half Way Stage (1 Viewer)

st john

The next 4 games will take us to half way. 3 of those games are at home. Not going to predict, but we need 8 points to maintain an average of two points per game and hopefully to stay top. Very achievable

Doncaster(H)
Sheff U (A)
Oldham (H)
Port Vale (H)

covmark

you'd have to say we'll be favourites for all of those games, considering Sheff U got smashed at home by Shrewsbury tonight.

covcity4life

Only idiots are long at relegation. Don't give me that same old city bullshit

Wigan gills and Walsall have some tough matches next week based on tonight's results

Hobo

Only idiots are long at relegation. Don't give me that same old city bullshit

Wigan gills and Walsall have some tough matches next week based on tonight's results

The first thing every club has to do is avoid relegation. We don't normally do it by December. That is a great achievement and this side deserves credit for it. Hopefully it will be a season of many achievements across the full season.

Gint11

Still early but we've got to be thinking top 6 minimum now. To be top after 18 games is a statement not to be ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg82

Relegation is not something we need to worry about. It'd that simples

I agree, but I saw a comparison of last year's table and this year's table after 17 games a week or so ago. Last season at that point, Notts County were 4th or 5th on 29 points... They went down! That's quite a crap 2nd half of the season. And only 3 points behind what we were on. But no, I'm in no way worried about relegation... We have to believe this is our year and we'll finally get to play villa again!

covcity4life

I agree, but I saw a comparison of last year's table and this year's table after 17 games a week or so ago. Last season at that point, Notts County were 4th or 5th on 29 points... They went down! That's quite a crap 2nd half of the season. And only 3 points behind what we were on. But no, I'm in no way worried about relegation... We have to believe this is our year and we'll finally get to play villa again!

You've made me look a right mug!

Gazolba

The next 4 games will take us to half way. 3 of those games are at home. Not going to predict, but we need 8 points to maintain an average of two points per game and hopefully to stay top. Very achievable

Doncaster(H)
Sheff U (A)
Oldham (H)
Port Vale (H)

I'll be satisfied with 10 points from those games. Failing that I hope we stay in the top 2. We always seem to slip up against the teams we are expected to beat though. If we don't slip up in any of those games, we must be genuine promotion contenders.

Paxman II

After years of suffering i can understand some of the negativity but come on we are top and look the best team in the league. A draw tonight was a really good result on form. We almost sneaked it too. Start believing now.
Those 4 fixtures are all winable. Its likely that may not happen but we wont be losing them all!

covcity4life

I'll be satisfied with 10 points from those games. Failing that I hope we stay in the top 2. We always seem to slip up against the teams we are expected to beat though. If we don't slip up in any of those games, we must be genuine promotion contenders.

oh wow really? you would be happy with 10 pts from 12? nice of you

Specs WT-R75

7 points minimum from the home games. They will all try to park the bus, one of them will probably succeed.

We will be bookies favorites not to lose against Sheffail - it would be nice to go into that game still top, and also with Cole and Maddison as potential options too!

I am going to go for 8 points from those games, but I would not be at all surprised with 12!

Users who are viewing this thread