Burnley (h)
Cardiff (a)
Sheffield United (h)
Stoke (a)

Where are the points coming from?
Away games look easier than home games

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Garlana86

Hopefully it's not all doom and gloom ...I know we're not playing well yet but let's remember we did the double over Fulham and generally raised our game against teams we weren't expected to beat.

alexccfc99

I don’t know, you tell me? And I’ll have the EuroMillions numbers for tomorrow as well please

D

Deleted member 2477

Serious question. Name three teems worst than us at the moment ?

Paxman II

Serious question. Name three teems worst than us at the moment ?

When we have played the same amount of games as everyone else I'll let you know.
My God everyone....get a grip. Results always come when you least expect them and that will happen in the next 10 games. We have a good side, and they will only improve. I don't rate Norwich much tbh and WBA are all over the place. It will take time but I will agree Robins needs to settle the ship.

lord_garrincha

When we have played the same amount of games as everyone else I'll let you know.
My God everyone....get a grip. Results always come when you least expect them and that will happen in the next 10 games. We have a good side, and they will only improve. I don't rate Norwich much tbh and WBA are all over the place. It will take time but I will agree Robins needs to settle the ship.
You forgot to mention that we will get 30 points from that 10.

SlowerThanPlatt

You don’t rate Norwich much but thought we weren’t going to spend a day outside the top 6. Brilliant

skyblu3sk

Any chance we can have one thread talking absolute arse about getting relegated so I know which to avoid?

rexo87

Tbf hard to predict a player who has barely missed a game through injury actually missing many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah agreed. Still think when Ohare is back we are short on that position when playing the box as it leaves no backup. But we've come to all be happy and accept a complete lack of squad depth

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

I think we'll see a back to basics at Norwich, 1 up front and 5 in midfield

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thought that after the PNE game. Really glad that Ajayi is hopefully out by the time WBA come to town, as their defence is seriously weakened with him out. Could do with a few red cards and injuries in tonight's game between them and Burnley.

stay_up_skyblues

Norwich (a) D
West Brom (h) W
Luton (a) L
Birmingham (a) D
Middlesbrough (h) W
Bristol City (a) L
Burnley (h) D
Cardiff (a) L
Sheffield United (h) W
Stoke (a) L

12 points 👍🏻

Hobo

Norwich (a)
West Brom (h)
Luton (a)
Birmingham (a)
Middlesbrough (h)
Bristol City (a)
Burnley (h)
Cardiff (a)
Sheffield United (h)
Stoke (a)

Where are the points coming from?

It always looks bleak in a run of poor results. So you are asking people to predict results for 10 games based on a slow start so you will get negative predictions.

Football results are never straight forward and dont follow form.

In our current situation it is take one game at a time. Which is what professional footballers, managers and ccoaches do.

This thread is a typical example of gaslighting.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Norwich (a) L
West Brom (h) L
Luton (a) L
Birmingham (a) D
Middlesbrough (h) D
Bristol City (a) L
Burnley (h) D
Cardiff (a) L
Sheffield United (h) W
Stoke (a) L

I read through your post and thought you were just being unreasonably negative, but when I tried to pick a result against each team I genuinely struggled to see where the points are coming from. I guess that is just a symptom of the lack of fixtures we've played, and the ones we have completed being underwhelming.

The only win I thought we can comfortably do off that list is Birmingham Away. The home games look a real challenge, putting it mildly.

Users who are viewing this thread