News in the Cov Tel tomorrow morning (1 Viewer)

cochese

The three friends, who could face lifetime banning orders from football grounds in England, said that they are against violence but that “peaceful protests have been tried and have got us nowhere.”

We just want to be able to take our children to the football on a Saturday and meet up with our friends we have grown up with and their kids and have day out watching OUR Coventry City.

“That’s all what we want.”

Did they think that one through properly?

rupert_bear

In a word no, but when emotions are high common sense can disappear. They knowingly sacrificed watching their club for a few years maybe life. There will be more to happen yet of that I'm certain

Warwickhunt

Interesting that the crime reporter is covering it. Has he done any stories about the club before or anything football related? Like someone else has said, just hope it's nothing to do with the child abuse scandal in football that's come to light.
It's probably about all the abuse City supporters throw at the youngsters in the team

Warwickhunt

giphy.gif
Always said he was special

Kingokings204

Yes just click bait from 3 people and their views. Nothing interesting as such but some interesting quotes.

Irish Sky Blue

It wasn't blockbusting news and certainly no reason to raise people's hopes that something good might be happening. Still interesting to hear what these guys had to say. The fact that they thought about what they were going to do and were fully aware of the consequences says a lot about their commitment. I love this club, it has been a huge part of my life for 50 years. Would I risk being arrested, possibly having a criminal record and a certain banning order? No,I wouldn't. So fair play to them. It is easy to disagree with what they did and to question it's value in hurting Sisu but they certainly did themselves no favours in doing what they thought was right.

Hobo

The state of the CET mirrors the state our club is in. Both speak volumes about modern business practices.

Brylowes

Pathetic!!!
But on the plus side I called it right :emoji_relieved:
But on the downside I had about 10 guesses :(

Users who are viewing this thread