Newcastle Forum (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Just been reading through the Newcastle Forum on their thoughts on Arma and was pleased when i saw alot of them saying he should stay until the end of the season at least. One funny comment i did come across though was this:
I'm going to the Walsall match (Will be my Sixth City game this season ) so will bring more updates, like I previously said though I'd love a Bigi/Maddison swap deal, according to the local news Arsenal and Liverpool are interested in him

Very funny, either they completely overrate Bigi or Completely Underrate Maddison. Either way, i can't see Maddison leaving for newcastle.

Grendel

It's no go. We can't afford the £25 million fee to fund the difference between the two players.

stupot07

Literally the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I also would definently swap Maddison for Armstrong, Goalscorers at this level are like gold dust

Would insist on having a loan clause in there though, where we have Maddison back for a year.

THen again, that's not likely when we'll be in the same league as them next year, a year when they will probably want a goal scorer over a tricky kid!

stupot07

He also think bigi had a great game against port vale - our only creative player of the first half apparently....

stupot07

Was that the game he was trying to create them a penalty?

Yeah, and the game in which we were completely outplayed in the first half and didn't have a shot until the 41 minute mark...apparently Bigi created loads of chances in that first half...

9717ed4c2a38622a101d6cdc208acb7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Yeah, and the game in which we were completely outplayed and didn't have a shot until the 41 minute mark...apparently Bigi created loads of chances in that first half...

9717ed4c2a38622a101d6cdc208acb7a.jpg

You do mean we did outplay them don't you?

Pretty sure we had more shots on target, corners possession ect but yes in the second half mostly

Grendel

Pretty sure we had more shots on target, corners possession ect but yes in the second half mostly

Sheffield United had more shots on target when we played them yet that was a grave injustice.

We were lucky against port vale (and unlucky against Sheffield utd) but that's the game.

stupot07

I accidentally omitted "first" before half. We were completely outplayed first half.

From the telegraph: " did the game pan out?
Port Vale broke with the recent trend of visiting teams parking the bus at the Ricoh and piled men forward from the start.

They also enjoyed the first decent chance when AJ Leitch-Smith hit the post as City struggled to find any rhythm to their game for the entire half that yielded a single shot for the home side when Jacob Murphy fired wide.

It really was a poor half from Coventry who needed to improve in front of a bumper Boxing Day crowd."

We improved second half.

chiefdave

Interesting idea to swap for Armstrong. If they offered that and Madders back on loan for a season I think you'd have to seriously consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread