newby (1 Viewer)

pooletocov

hello all i'm new to the forum but have followed posts as a guest before. I live in poole Dorset and travel the 170 miles to watch the sky blues at home in Coventry and I can tell everyone I will not be going to watch them play outside the city and I don't care if its under its present owners or any other owner. I have had a gut full of the board who don't care about the supporters just their wallets, well back to the football I would rather go and watch Poole town or Bournemouth than put another in the boards pockets. come on LET'S KICK THE BOARD OUT :slap:#not a penny more

Sky Blue Harry H

hello all i'm new to the forum but have followed posts as a guest before. I live in poole Dorset and travel the 170 miles to watch the sky blues at home in Coventry and I can tell everyone I will not be going to watch them play outside the city and I don't care if its under its present owners or any other owner. I have had a gut full of the board who don't care about the supporters just their wallets, well back to the football I would rather go and watch Poole town or Bournemouth than put another in the boards pockets. come on LET'S KICK THE BOARD OUT :slap:#not a penny more

Welcome Pooley - don't go to Bournemouth £50+ to see R Madrid in a pre season friendly, wh:Den you could go to Fleetwood and get in for a tenner!

ricohman

Welcome we all feel the same, its getting to the point where i dont think i care anymore. I used to check this forum a few times daily up to a few days ago now im sick of reading the bad news on here.

I see no other outcome other than ccfc becoming extinct and nomatter what others hope/think we will never come out of this black hole.

ccfc92

Welcome Pooley - don't go to Bournemouth £50+ to see R Madrid in a pre season friendly, wh:Den you could go to Fleetwood and get in for a tenner!

Everybody in Poole and Bournemouth suddenly supporting Bournemouth FC,and fisting themselves over that real Madrid friendly. Also, everyone at work giving me shit before we beat them 2-0 at their place.... Shhhhhhh the next day ;-)

pooletocov

I live in Lower Parkstone ccfc92 and thanks wingy and to be honest it costs £50 plus to go to cove in fuel then ticket costs on top.
I agree with you ricohman I can see us going down this season and liquidated after that unless the league get their fingers from up there arses,
and support the fans

ccfc92

I live in Lower Parkstone ccfc92 and thanks wingy and to be honest it costs £50 plus to go to cove in fuel then ticket costs on top.
I agree with you ricohman I can see us going down this season and liquidated after that unless the league get their fingers from up there arses,
and support the fans

ahh ryt :) used to live in oakdale. Seriously, how has ccfc come to this :'(

pooletocov

I know what you mean Harry h I got so pissed for free on that result :whistle:and I would never set foot inside Bournemouth ground unless it was to watch city shaft them again

pooletocov

I know Oakdale well . it started to go down hill when we sold Highfield road and had ideas above our station with a stadium with a slide pitch and roof instead of owning the new stadium. and selling gary mac that's my thoughts what does everybody else think

Didge76

Welcome, don't know why u bother coming all this way to watch the garbage served up over the last 10 years or so! I for one love your part of the country tho and will again be going down to south lytchett in a couple of weeks time

pooletocov

Welcome, don't know why u bother coming all this way to watch the garbage served up over the last 10 years or so! I for one love your part of the country tho and will again be going down to south lytchett in a couple of weeks time
The reason I travel is because I have sky blue blood been a supporter fof over 45 years and Coventry is my home town club and loyalty never leaves you

Didge76

Fair play to you Poole pretty much like my old chap. I'm 30 odd years supporting now and have had just about enough of all of this now. PUSB

ccfc92

The reason I travel is because I have sky blue blood been a supporter fof over 45 years and Coventry is my home town club and loyalty never leaves you

Would you agree that living away from cov makes you want CCFC more? I did several Tuesday night games last season, there n back. Sheff utd, pne and Crewe jpt games. I find myself wanting to go back to cov more and more

pooletocov

yes I have to agree with that I want CCFC more because I travel so much but I don't want to go back to Coventry to live been in Poole for over 40 years now and love it
:wave:

ccfc92

yes I have to agree with that I want CCFC more because I travel so much but I don't want to go back to Coventry to live been in Poole for over 40 years now and love it
:wave:

I do like Poole. But am only happy going home :) lived in poole for 13 years, but still miss cov :-(

pooletocov

I do like Poole. But am only happy going home :) lived in poole for 13 years, but still miss cov :-(
when I moved to poole I moved my parents down with me and I only have one uncle and 4cousins left there just wish Coventry was closer to poole haha not Northampton that's never going to be home I

RoboCCFC90

Mustafa (CCFC92) is this you with two usernames

skybluelee

Welcome aboard, mate. I am planning to set up a Dorset supporters club and look to arrange shared travel to games once we return to playing in Cov. There are quit a few Dorset-based City fans. Pm me if interested.

I, like you, will not set foot in Northampton's ground.

Users who are viewing this thread