New Years Resolutions (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Surprised there’s not a thread about it.
Apart from the usual getting fitter and healthier, I’m following what Deborah Meadon did last year (and also for 2021).
Not going to buy any more clothes this year. Got loads and some still new with tags and seem to wear the same things too often.
Was thinking of a dry January but that’s already history.

Covkid1968#

I’m doing the clothes one.... I have 26 coats!!!! It’s obscene

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m going to run over 500 miles between now and Christmas only got another 494 to go

Sky Blue Pete

Said this 4 years ago - gonna try again

In order to improve something in your life you have to first stop how you've been habitually doing that something before. Always do what you've always done and you'll always get what you've always got.

Accepting responsibility is the commitment I want to make to myself this new year and living by example should be my mantra not telling others what they should or shouldn't do.

Every time I make a judgement about another human being it is the antithesis of compassion. And at the end of everything compassion is all that matters

It’s from Chris Evans biography

Mcbean

Doing dry as long as I can last - better already with my restless leg syndrome which has not reappeared - however the wife is still drinking - not quite so much !

Users who are viewing this thread